forum

Shakugan no Shana v2.0

posted
Total Posts
show more
popoyo
Just awesome.I liked how you replaced the mods stuff.Also,the combobursts.
Selensija
nice skin ++
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Update v1.6 ^.^ (reuploaded screenshots)
Sushienka_old
Thank you~ ;D
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Another small update. :3
I'm thinking about changing countdown and hit 300/100/50.
dNextGen
oooooooooooh i like it >_<

the comboburst image makes me want to fap everytime it appears >_>
Topic Starter
MLGnom

[-R-] wrote:

oooooooooooh i like it >_<

the comboburst image makes me want to fap everytime it appears >_>
Hahaha ^^
Oh well, this is one bad effect of ecchi picture with Shana xD
Ushiromiya Battler
Shana rlz, thanks for the skin
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Haha you're welcome.
And thanks for comment. ^.^
Pereira006
aswome ! ^^

P.S I can´t wait you skin remilia :)
Shana
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Okey, soon I'm going to make an update so please if someone have a request or suggestion about skin, share them with me.
ziin
You asked for them :)

pause-overlay.png - should probably be a jpg @ 95-99 quality. Crop to 1024x768. 1.4 MB is kind of ridiculous.
More combobursts.
comma, dot, %, X all look like they were made differently--they sort of have a blurred outline rather than the sharp one that 0-9 do.
fail-background.png - should probably be a jpg @ 95-99 quality. A vector/original drawing would be nicer than a screencap.
The template skin has 50 smaller than 100, and 100 smaller than 300. Something to think about. You've actually got 100 > 300 by a small amount.
reversearrow.png - the shadow is red??
playfield.png - could save as grayscale to save on space.
spinnerbackground.png - ^, also it's kind of bland since the alpha transparency just defaults to black.
scorebar-bg.png - why is this transparent?

in skin.ini:
//Score fonts can be drawn differently to hitcircles. If you only want to use one font, you can set this to the same prefix as your hitcircle font.
ScorePrefix: default

so you don't need two of every number.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

ziin wrote:

pause-overlay.png - should probably be a jpg @ 95-99 quality. Crop to 1024x768. 1.4 MB is kind of ridiculous. Well it's a skin so the size of it isn't that important, but true it's need to by corrected
More combobursts. Of course! x3
comma, dot, %, X all look like they were made differently--they sort of have a blurred outline rather than the sharp one that 0-9 do. Didn't notice that.
fail-background.png - should probably be a jpg @ 95-99 quality. A vector/original drawing would be nicer than a screencap. I don't know why I wanted that picture even if it's a screencap xD
The template skin has 50 smaller than 100, and 100 smaller than 300. Something to think about. You've actually got 100 > 300 by a small amount. Yes I know... I screwed up with those. (going to remake them or make new one)
reversearrow.png - the shadow is red?? Hmmm... yes.
playfield.png - could save as grayscale to save on space.
spinnerbackground.png - ^, also it's kind of bland since the alpha transparency just defaults to black. ^ again this is not that important at all.
scorebar-bg.png - why is this transparent? because the original is transparent D: (will be corrected)
in skin.ini:
//Score fonts can be drawn differently to hitcircles. If you only want to use one font, you can set this to the same prefix as your hitcircle font.
ScorePrefix: default Geez... I don't remember what kind but I had a minor problem with that. D:
Thanks for the feedback. ^.^

Since 28 June(release of v1.7) my skills with GIMP improved a little, so that's why I decided to make an update...
I'm going to change most of the parts.
Ikillforpies
Nice! love this~
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Big Update to v2.0.
First episode of Shakugan no Shana Final is already released. I made an update because of this! :3c

Completely remaked skin and corrected alot of mistakes.
Added new screenshots.
Also I will make new video after rest.

If you have any requests\questions about this skin, ASK!
Bittersweet
Well, i dont know the anime and i only saw the screenshots for now, but wow, it seems a waaay better than the old version o3o (only thing i still find weird is the hpbar, but its because of the color.) Will dl it and check when get at home xD
YuZuKi Kenny
Shana is so moe, and you skin is so moe,too.
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Bittersweet wrote:

Well, i dont know the anime and i only saw the screenshots for now, but wow, it seems a waaay better than the old version o3o (only thing i still find weird is the hpbar, but its because of the color.) Will dl it and check when get at home xD
Lifebar have different color (still related to anime) because I didn't want to do fully reddish skin. That could be a little tiring for eyes.

kenny012012 wrote:

Shana is so moe, and you skin is so moe,too.
Hah thanks. :3
Sakai UJi
Shana is the best in my mind,

and the skin is the best in my mind,too. ^^
sniperwolf337
This is a really nice skin love it ^^
chompoo_old
Shana-channn >< <3
akira_silverberg
kawaiiii~ XD :)
SonicFan344
Shana <3
Arunaka
Cute~
Loner0032
It's a really good skin
I'm impressed ~
Topic Starter
MLGnom

Loner0032 wrote:

It's a really good skin
I'm impressed ~
Hah, thank you. :3
rouxe
*O*
Topic Starter
MLGnom
Actually working on update that will have included Taiko/Catch The Beat skin. If someone have some suggestions, (stardard or future Taiko/CtB) share them with me. Please. :3
StanleyLau
nice skin.

love this so much >w<
[-mii-chan-]

MLGnom wrote:

Actually working on update that will have included Taiko/Catch The Beat skin. If someone have some suggestions, (stardard or future Taiko/CtB) share them with me. Please. :3
Random ctb Shana, found when browsing through d forum, hope ya like it
ampzz
Wow at how pixelated that image is...

Make a new thread for your re-worked Shana skin MLGnom as it would likely be completely different.
Rumerjose
It looked nice :)
Dieathan
Looks okay but like ampzz said, it's rather pixelated.
Try cleaning it up a bit to make it look nicer or find a image with a higher resolution to use instead.
locoskull
awesome skin love it shana :)
ScBw1995
definitely gonna try this skin :D
-_-NUNOONJA-_-
ชอบมากเลยค่ะ ถ้ามีอัพออกมาใหม่ก็บอกด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ
:) :D ;) :P :oops: :arrow:
H_Hitachiin

nunoonja wrote:

ชอบมากเลยค่ะ ถ้ามีอัพออกมาใหม่ก็บอกด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ
:) :D ;) :P :oops: :arrow:
o.o