forum

Mod Queue (Old)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Sakura's keeping this OP updated now.

At the current time, we're looking to run 1-2 games at once. If you wish to host, do post in this thread and I'll queue you up.

If I may make a recommendation, do make sure you are comfortable with playing before hosting, as well as have the time to do so.

To get queued up please type /in to mod along with any relevant information for your game, important information would be: Number of Players, Open or Closed, Normal / Theme, And any additional notes you may want

Now Playing:
The Groups in Town
Game Size: 12 Players
Moderator: NoHitter
Game Type: Open
Additional Notes: None

Queued:
Up Next: osu! community PYP.
Game Size: Unknown.
Moderator: Lilac.
Game Type: Unknown
2nd: Something Stupid
Game Size: 11 Players.
Moderator: Nyquill
3rd: Death Note Mafia
Game Size: 15 players.
Moderator: fartownik
Co-Moderator: Sakura
Game Type: Theme
Additional Notes: Special Mechanics
4 - 10p/ Open / Crapshoot Mafia - pieguy1372
5 - ??p / ??? / Tower of Heaven Mafia - LadySuburu
6 - 13p / Open / jk9++ - Blue Yoshi
7 - 12p / Open / Werewolf Sephibro
8. 12p / Closed / Special Lynch Mechanics NoHitter
9. 9p / Open? / Knightless Jester Mafia pieguy1372
10. 12p / Closed / Touhou Upick Sakura
11. 9p+ / Closed / Sleep/Sleepless Mafia CTs-Th
Sleep Powder
/hosting

First.

EDIT: Unless someone else wants to host this one.

Tree Stump Mafia Game (Kind of Experimental)
Closed Setup
10-12 players minimum (15-16 maximum)

Lynch makes you lose only your role and vote.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Oh also if you have a particular theme in mind, go ahead and mention that too.

@animask: since pieguy already expressed interest in hosting a game a few days ago, I'm going to put him ahead if you IF he still wants to.
NoHitter
I'm planning to host a PyP Video Game Mafia
Setup: Closed
Size: 10 - 20 players
Deadline: Five RL days per Day. Two RL Days per Night.
Start Date: Will start when The Mole is done. Means that some games may overtake mine.
pieguyn
I want to host a Touhou mafia... (though I'm not sure how many people will sign up due to the theme :?)

It will just be a standard mafia, but if it goes well, expect some more unique ones later on~
Lilac
If you want, I can help you with the roles, pieguy.
pieguyn
Sure, that would be great~

The only problem is that it might give you an unfair advantage if you ended up playing, so you wouldn't be able to play in that game = =//
Lilac
Ahahaha, that's cool.

As much as I like Touh-- Oh wait...it's a different person hosting...

Nnnnngh, not sure. After that initial Touhou Mafia, I can play on your other ones, right?
Wojjan
I'd love Touhou Mafia to be PYP
Mashley

NoHItter wrote:

I'm planning to host a PyP Video Game Mafia
Setup: Closed
Size: 10 - 20 players
Deadline: Five RL days per Day. Two RL Days per Night.
Start Date: Will start when The Mole is done. Means that some games may overtake mine.
/in
Rantai

Wojjan wrote:

This here.
LadySuburu
I would prefer to have one game hosted by me running at all times. (Because if I get out of the groove of running games and have to wait in a queue, I'll likely just say screw it and not host any.)
NoHitter

LadySuburu wrote:

I would prefer to have one game hosted by me running at all times. (Because if I get out of the groove of running games and have to wait in a queue, I'll likely just say screw it and not host any.)
But that isn't fair to those who have to wait.
LadySuburu

NoHItter wrote:

But that isn't fair to those who have to wait.
Yep. I'm not saying that I'm going to, I'm saying that if others don't mind I'd like to.

But, if there's not a shortage of hosts for games, then it doesn't matter if I'm hosting them or not, right?

Just stating the truth about how my hosting works. It's been like that for as long as I've hosted, since the moment I had to stop hosting due to school it would take quite a while before I would come back.

Put simply: If people want lots of LS games, state so. If people don't care who hosts them, that's cool too.
Rantai
I want LS games ;_;

That way I won't have to deal with you ruining my chances to win <3

You too NoHItter, I like your hosting style too.
Wojjan
Why do we even have a modding queue. There's really not any disadvantage to having many games run at the same time.
0_o

Wojjan wrote:

Why do we even have a modding queue. There's really not any disadvantage to having many games run at the same time.
There's only a handful of us who play regularly (20?), and assuming they are 12-20 player games like most of the current ones, any more than three games at once is going to require people to be playing 3+ full games simultaneously.

Maybe allow more games depending on the size? I wanted to try a 5p Lyncher setup, and given its small size I don't think it should take up the same slot a bigger game would.
pieguyn

Wojjan wrote:

Actually, I was planning on doing this. I intended to do this maybe the second or third game, but if there's enough interest (and it seems like a lot of people would want this) I'll go ahead and do it.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
@Wojjan: more people want to host than people that want to play games. If LS and NoHItter just keep running games back to back then it's hard for anyone else to get a chance to host because few want to play in 3 large games at once.

@faceman: I was considering running a 5 person game too (a Dethy setup). We could probably fit in a very small game at the same time as the several large ones.
pieguyn
Okay, I definitely want to host a Touhou PyP. Also, Lilac is going to be helping me.
Lilac
Huzzah!

We promise to make it fun. ^_^
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Also you can probably start signups for it whenever, osu! community will be ending soon and people are dying left and right in Two's game.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Also reserving a spot for a very experimental mafia game that may not even happen.
NoHitter
Also I suggest those who want to host a game to say what they want to host first in this thread.
show more