forum

K2J's Storyboards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K2J
I figured since my SBs tend to be low key, I'd just group them all into here.

Meta Knight's Revenge (finished, ranked)

This is the one you guys probably know me the most for. It's meant to be played in the difficulty order, as a battle with the titular swordsman sphere. So far, I've only seen Meta Knight defeated (get the final combo all 300 in the Bridge difficulty) once, and it was in CtB. I'm still waiting for someone to take up the helm of their sword and take him out in regular osu! gameplay.

Fun fact: those clouds above aren't from the original game; they're colorized from some other source of clouds that I forget at the moment. The Classic Mode bar is a rip from YouTube. Everything else is from the Spriters Resource. And I did this whole section before the SBE was ever released, too.

Also, due to having heard this song so many times, I've begun writing lyrics for it. Maybe when I'm done I'll add them as an optional .osb.

DuckTales - Finnish Version (finished, pending)

For those who don't get it, see this ytmnd.com (original lyrics here). I actually copied the lyrics from another source, so currently my SB lacks the "dinosaur" line in lieu of two "aye ness aha" lines, which I think I might like even better, to be honest.

Future Projects

Malicious Fingers
Just something rather simple to get used to loops, which I hope to utilize more commonly in the future...

Live & Learn
The main event. I'm planning on doing a full-on EBA-style storyboard for this, depicting the end of Sonic Adventure 2. I hope to start on it as soon as summer rolls along.