forum

Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OutcastAlias
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThunderGod_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThunderGod_old

OutcastAlias wrote:

P.S. I was unsure about some things you posted if you could clarify if I got something wrong let me know
Seems like you changed some things and not others - that's fine. Which ones were you unsure about?
Also if you're unsure about some things and want a more experienced modder's opinion put your map in a mod queue here viewforum.php?f=60
Phenie
Hey Outcast;

BPM should stick to 153, and try offset at 13352. (I suck at offset, but it seems better to me :P)

You don't need to be using 1/8th snaps at all; trust me. Its a mistake I made too ^^;

Stick to 1/4th and it plays so much nicer, and maps a lot easier. Using the above I resnapped the first 30 seconds of your map, changing some beats as well; how does this feel:

Download: Breaking Benjamin - So Cold (OutcastAlias) [Temporary Something~].osu
Snowball
i agree with phenie, 153 sounds more correct to me than 77, which doesn't even follow the beat till the end.

BPM : 153.01
Offset: 1182

the vocals should start on a heavy beat i guess
Topic Starter
OutcastAlias
Would like to have someone resurrect the map for me when available plz
Starrodkirby86
It's revived !
RakutenNeko
*For some reason the [Normal] and [Hard] difficulties don't open.

*You should add combos more frequently. Like after every 10 to 15 notes would be ideal.

*And map the whole song.

Nice song.
RakutenNeko
hi,
the spinner at 00:55:040 - [Hard], shift the end of it (which is at 00:57:589 currently) back to a white tick (which is at 00:57:393).
delete [Normal] and [ ], they give an audio error and upload.

good luck :)
Topic Starter
OutcastAlias
There is no normal you might want to delete what you had and re-download.
RakutenNeko

OutcastAlias wrote:

There is no normal you might want to delete what you had and re-download.
I tried opening [Cold] difficulty, but it still gives me an error.
Topic Starter
OutcastAlias
it may, it is only for me for a reference the..the name was changed so I can have the real difficulty with its name, although I haven't worked on any maps for a while...soon to start back on it again
Topic Starter
OutcastAlias
Currently working on a map I feel better at making so this is kinda on hold
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.