forum

Spacekats - Mellow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foppish
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 26 februari 2010 at 22:48:49

Artist: Spacekats
Title: Mellow
Source: In The Groove
Tags: in the groove
BPM: 160
Filesize: 2781kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,09 stars, 104 notes)
  2. Expert (4,86 stars, 231 notes)
  3. Medium (3,9 stars, 185 notes)
Download: Spacekats - Mellow
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
After a long break from Osu!, i'm back with a map that is a part of Skyrippers "In the groove" project.

Easy: Done!
Medium: Done!
Expert: Done!

I hope you all like it :3
Skyripper
Hooray! .. I'll mod this when I get back home :D
Topic Starter
Foppish
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Revived!

..Wow, this is old, back when BAT Stars were worth 3 priority. o,o
Topic Starter
Foppish
Thanks for reviving :3
Teras
Kan ta och modda åt dig, Även om jag tycker att du bör fråga typ real1, han är grym på sånt här.
jericho2442
SOFT mod is gogo

add some tags
set a preview point on all the maps

[Easy]
00:38:990 (7) - new combo
01:30:552 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - i dont think this suits the sonf at all, your following nothing, remap this part i say
01:40:490 (6) - new combo
01:44:615 (4,1,2) - match the spacing of (1,2) to the spacing of (4) i spacing change in a easy diff is not advised

[Medium]
ok all i can say for this is the lvl1 grid completely KILLS the spacing of this map, its like within all the combos your using 2 diff spacings, and with the large notes this is VERY easy to notice.

i say put your grid on a higher amount then respace the whole map, as it is there would be too much for me to post up about :/

[Expert]
again the grid level completely kills this map, put a higher grid level and respace. im just giving you a overall of what to do to make it better, so that you can become a great mapper by fixing it yourself ;)

i will remod this once you have fixed the spacing in medium and Expert ;)