forum

Newbie Mafia 5 [Town win!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
gamerrox
But it is.
[/joke] Don't make me pull out the "gut feeling" card out.
anonymous_old

gamerrox wrote:

But it is.
[/joke] Don't make me pull out the "gut feeling" card out.
Don't you mean:

gamerrox wrote:

But it is.
[horrible-joke] Don't make me pull out the "gut feeling" card out. [/horrible-joke]
gamerrox
Read my mind like a mop.
.__. Does that even make any sense?
anonymous_old
Fuck the shut up before I modkill you.
Echo
Funnily enough, I can't recall a single game on osu! so far where scum actually used "I'm already dead"/etc. as a plea for not getting lynched. It's always the townies that say that, which is why I'm leaning towards m980 innocent. It's a bit counterintuitive, but then again there's nothing against this being a town tell for games at osu.

On the other hand, to me strager is grasping at straws, similar to what I was trying to do as scum in a few older games and a game where I failed miserably as scum on D1 at MS.

だから vote strager
anonymous_old
I may be "grasping straws" but m980's post really strikes me, which is why I'm suspicious of him.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount:

adam - 2 (ASH, two)
m980 - 2 (rolled, strager)
gamerrox - 2 (m980, adam)
ASH - 1 (0_o)
strager - 1 (Echo)

If deadline were to hit now, nobody would be lynched.
adam2046
I'd like the reason from the people voting me, for voting me.
0_o
unvote
vote strager

I'm kind of agreeing with Echo on this one
Two_old
unvote, vote strager
because he's the most active poster here and it's amusing to think of him not being able to post here
anonymous_old

Two wrote:

unvote, vote strager
because he's the most active poster here and it's amusing to think of him not being able to post here
=[

I post to try to get this game more active. See M2, for example. It seems to have worked except...

It seems you're all getting sheeped by Echo.

Still, I think the Freudian slip by m980 is more incriminating. Why would he question Rolled's judgment then completely ignore his own questioning?
adam2046
I'd still like a reason Two.
anonymous_old
I guess I'm dead? =[
Echo
Vote count please.
anonymous_old

Echo wrote:

Vote count please.
Here you go.
Two_old
this is one long day
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*Something cool had been written out here, but the host's browser decided to be stupid and crash. Therefore, the host just smites strager.*

strager - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched D1

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now night 1. Please send in all night actions by tuesday at this time.
gamerrox
o.o Wow...I guess I have my doubts about you now, m980.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
In the future, please don't post during night, gamerrox.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*m980 is found face down in a river, with a mithril sword through his heart.*

m980 - Vanilla Townie - Killed N1

---------------------

It is now Day 2. You have one week.
Two_old
hii I have a question for everyone

who, in your opinion, is the least likely to be mafia?
adam2046
Smart arse answer: me.
Real answer: absolutely no one.

There's no way for anyone to be least likely to be mafia in my mind (inb4 "hurr, that means you're mafia")
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
If the mafia were going to bus one of their own, would it make any sense to take out the roleblocker? Wifom, I know, but if either Two or 0_o were mafia, then they made an extremely risky move by killing the roleblocker, since this gives the town a very valuable piece of information: both the cop and doctor (if they exist) now know that the other one exists.

In fact, if the cop exists, you can speak up right now about investigations since you know the doctor exists. The doctor should of course not reveal himself. Then the doctor can protect the cop tonight.

As of now, I'm pretty sure 0_o and Two are both not Mafia.

-----

gamerrox wrote:

o.o Wow...I guess I have my doubts about you now, m980.
What did "doubts" mean - that you thought he was scum or that you thought he was pro-town?

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I can do it this time. JOIN!

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Rolled wrote:

ASH why are you bandwagoning you silly man.
Becuase I suck at mafia and ww and stuff. I don't even know why I keep joining these.
Not quite a contradiction, but this just seems wrong - when Ash joined this game it looks to me like he was excited and a little confident (while being sarcastic) but then when Rolled asked a simple question he instantly reverted to explaining it on a lack of skill. Where are you anyway?
adam2046
0_o

adam2046 wrote:

Also I don't get:

Echo wrote:

then they made an extremely risky move by killing the roleblocker, since this gives the town a very valuable piece of information: both the cop and doctor (if they exist) now know that the other one exists.
I'm not thinking with all my brain power right now because it's early, but I don't really understand how this works, are you saying that because the roleblocker exists the cop and doctor exist?
It consists of one of the following combinations of roles:
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Vanilla Townies.
• 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies.
• 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Vanilla Townies.
Since there is a roleblocker, this cancels out the bottom two possibilities, so the setup has to be one of the first two. There is either a doctor and a cop, or we are all vanillas.
gamerrox
Mainly, yes. I felt that m980 was scum, but like I said before, it was part of the random voting phase and part of my gut feeling. The only thing now is that I have to start from point A again.
Two_old
vote Agent Spin Here
Mashley
0_o
Mashley
wait what...
Two_old
not wanting to post in the thread is both cowardly and harmful to the town
anonymous_old
/me snickers.
Rolled
I was just skimming the thread. Let it be known that while I have a lot of catching up to do,

0_o wrote:

But hey, who knows what Echo and Two (or myself) are capable of
I did not like that statement.

edit: oh cool roleblocker is dead. Again, I apologize. It was just a quick click of page 8 and started reading from the top. Had I realized 0_o voted for strager, who happened to be roleblocker, I would not have made such an accusation/assumption so easily. Give me a day to read the last 8 pages of this thread and I'll try to gather more valuable opinions.
0_o

Rolled wrote:

I was just skimming the thread. Let it be known that while I have a lot of catching up to do,

0_o wrote:

But hey, who knows what Echo and Two (or myself) are capable of
I did not like that statement.

edit: oh cool roleblocker is dead. Again, I apologize. It was just a quick click of page 8 and started reading from the top. Had I realized 0_o voted for strager, who happened to be roleblocker, I would not have made such an accusation/assumption so easily. Give me a day to read the last 8 pages of this thread and I'll try to gather more valuable opinions.
haha yeah, I threw "myself" in because if I didn't I just knew someone would say "Or you" :P
Echo
I will also vote: ASH unless he or someone convinces me otherwise.

It's interesting how just like saying "I'm already dead"/etc. is a town tell even though it looks scummy, including yourself in a list of suspects (like what 0_o did) is also a town tell when it looks equally scummy. For games here anyway.

I hope Rolled finishes his reread and makes a post soon.

I also hate it when people say they don't post because "nothing's happening". Then make something happen, rather than use it as an excuse.
gamerrox
Although I am quite a hypocrite on this, it seems as if ASH is trying to defend himself by saying that he's not posting too much. Again, it's the only "evidence" I have on him, but it sure is enough for me to vote, since I really can't find anyone else suspicious of. (again x_X)

VOTE: Agent Spin Here
Echo
...then again I didn't expect someone to hammer BEFORE Rolled got a chance to make his reread/post.

/me has eyes on gamerrox
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Votecount:

ASH - 4 (adam2046, Two, Echo, gamerrox)

---------------------------

*ASH dies of something. Yeh, I'm really not creative for now. But, there's gibs.*

ASH - Doctor - Lynched D2

---------------------------

It is now Night 2. Please send all night actions by Monday at this time.
show more