forum

Queen - Somebody To Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nocky_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 3:51:41 PM

Artist: Queen
Title: Somebody To Love
BPM: 222.75
Filesize: 6956kb
Play Time: 03:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.55 stars, 337 notes)
Download: Queen - Somebody To Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Oh wow,,,this took me a while.

Okay, so I decided to do one of my favorite songs(my personal anthem), and it happens to be a Queen song.
God this was frustrating. I'm not that experienced at editing, but I think I did a pretty good job.
I've always wanted this song translated into EBA gameplay. Heh, maybe when I have the time, I'll do an EBA/Ouendan-styled storyline for it.

Comments, anyone? Spacing, timing, maybe a few ideas for beat-charts to be added/replaced? Because I'm bone-dry on ideas right now.

PLEASE CRITIQUE. I THRIVE ON CRITICISM OF MY WORK TO MAKE IT BETTER. RIGHT NOW I AM DYING. DON'T LET ME DIE.

EDIT: Screwed around with final part. Also changed the difficulty a little and fixed some beat combos, including spacing.
EDIT: FREAKING HELL. Had to fix a huge error with the break times.
EDIT: Added whistles(and bells).
EDIT: Fixed timing in certain areas.
Loginer
The timings are... Wait, why are you using MULTIPLE timings? Don't do it, k? <_<
Also, the markers could be made a bit larger. And the beatmap is LOOOOOONG. 3:
Otherwise, good job. :>
Topic Starter
Nocky_old
Well, the timing fluctuates so many freaking times during the song that it's pretty difficult to make it based on one tempo. I CAN make it slower, since the timing I'm using is actually every 3x the actual tempo, on the triplets. Haven't tested it yet, though.

But LONGSONG IS LOOOOOOOONG! And yeah, the markers add to the artificial difficulty.