forum

Nickelodeon - Spongebob walk cycle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wiicademan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 07, 2008 at 6:51:07 PM

Artist: Nickelodeon
Title: Spongebob walk cycle
BPM: 101.25
Filesize: 17427kb
Play Time: 00:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.99 stars, 76 notes)
  2. Normal (3.85 stars, 110 notes)
Download: Nickelodeon - Spongebob walk cycle
Download: Nickelodeon - Spongebob walk cycle (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second beatmap. I made this as a joke, pretty much. It's from the Lost Episode of Spongebob Squarepants. I think my timing might be slightly off, but I tried to fix it as best as I could and I think it's still accurate enough to be playable. The video in the background is from the same episode the song is from.

UPDATE: Fixed the offset. I might start working on a hard version soon. I tried before, but I drove myself crazy trying to get the difficulty right.

Edit: Decided to revive this old map. Fixed a ton of beat spacing issues, as well as fixing(I think) the bpm and offset. Also, added hard difficulty.

Edit: In trying to make another hard difficulty, I screwed something up and cloned the hard difficulty, replacing the normal difficulty. So now there are two normals and not two seperate difficulties like there used to be. :(
Extor
Try with setting the offset to 745.

Apart from that, I don't see any problems with the beatmap. You can try a harder version of it if you want.