[Discography] Viotex - Touhou Remixes + Others

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mosluv
Viotex - Touhou Remixes +

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Album - Viotex Instrumentals
I'm sure most of you will like these instrumentals which consist of Touhou and various other remixes.

Requirements:
  • » Have a good sense with hitsounds.
    - - They don't have to be all that good since I'm not awesome with them. Just show me a map that you think is worthy.
    » Must make at least 2 difficulties consisting of Normal & Hard.
    » Follow the guidelines in this thread.
Song Setup: (These are guidelines for Hard)
  • Artist: Haru
    Title: Whatever you get (Instrumental)
    Source: Touhou (Or other source, if needed)
    Tags: Techno Touhou Instrumental Viotex

HP Drain: 8
    Circle Size: 3 (Normal)
    Overall Difficulty: 7, 8, or 9

Slider Tickrate: Your choice.
    Slider Velocity: 1.4 or anything above this if you want it faster.
Miscellaneous:
I have 60 Touhou backgrounds that you can download off of my mediafire account. Also split into 2 parts for people with slower speeds. They are resized and ready to be inserted in. If you use any background from this collection; please say which one, so no one else uses the same one.
If you get your own, make sure the dimensions are 1024x768. Please no black bars at the top or bottom! If you can't download or can't find any, just PM me and I'll provide one.
I don't care if you collab with others or aim for approved. Just enjoy yourself :) !

Songs: (Blue Icon - Listen | Red Icon - Download)
I really prefer you download from the links provided. As I've edited the file name & attributes to keep all the files similar. If you need a song cut, just tell me with the timings you need cut. Finally, Have fun mapping!
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mosluv
Added you. Use the download link provided please. BPM is around 154, and I won't say the offset as I suck at finding the timing.

Enjoy! :D
Starrodkirby86
I'll apply, Nexy. <3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/6554 <-- Hitsounds Map

Can you reserve two? If so:

Shanghai Tea House

Pure in Asia

If you can't, then only Shanghai Tea House. :)

(These songs are relaxing by the way)
Shinxyn
If you use any background from this collection; please say which one, so no one else uses the same one.
Ooh, I call Touhou05.png!! >_< mine!
Any guidelines for Insane?

Edit: I look a bit of touhou29.png for comboburst and touhou51.png for spinner fyi, though I don't really think I claimed them
Topic Starter
mosluv

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Can you reserve two?
I put you down for both of them. Since you really wanted Shangai Tea House, that one is all yours. If someone else wants Pure In Asia, I hope you can work something out with the other person. o.o

@Shin: No guidelines for insane. Just make sure it's harder than Hard. D:

Thanks for joining! :)

Download: yuzen - Ouka Ryouran (tsuka) [Nold].osu
Starrodkirby86

Nexy wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Can you reserve two?
If someone else wants Pure In Asia, I hope you can work something out with the other person. o.o
One word: Collab.

Thanks Nexy. :)
DoctorToxn
I would like to take the Dango Daikazoku song and the Touhou02.png background.
Topic Starter
mosluv
Added you. Make sure to download from the link provided @_@!

Enjoy! :)
Gabi

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Nexy wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Can you reserve two?
If someone else wants Pure In Asia, I hope you can work something out with the other person. o.o
One word: Collab.

Thanks Nexy. :)
i'd love to make a collab/difficulty with you for pure in asia :$

side note: i changed BG btw to Touhou29.png since it was more appropriate for that theme song :$
CheeseWarlock
Why do these all need to have (Instrumental) in their titles? I looked up Viotex on Youtube, and found a lot of remixes with vocals, but if the originals didn't have vocals there's no need to put it in the title. Add it as a tag instead.
Topic Starter
mosluv
The Viotex website: http://viotex.matrix.jp/

If you go to the "Musik" page and listen to the mp3's; they all have vocals and the "Inst" are the instrumentals of them. I'm assuming the vocal ones are the originals. If I'm mistaken then I'll change the rule for it. D:
0_o
Put me down for Children Festival :D

Do we have to use a Touhou background or no?
Topic Starter
mosluv
No you don't have to. Just follow the rules under Miscellaneous for backgrounds. Welcome! :)

EDIT: New instrumental released called "Orange" from Toradora!! Added it to the song list.
WyndII
IF someone wants collab I can help! =D

but if im too fast that I can rank my maps lol then I can try taketori please please T.T love song so dramatic.. reimu xD lol ...
Topic Starter
mosluv
Added you for Taketori. :)

EDIT: Added a .zip to download all the songs. Click the red icon next to "Viotex Instrumentals Full".
Hikato
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mosluv
Garamon Song was ranked. Yayz!
Topic Starter
mosluv
Double post~~~~

New instrumental released: Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke
Changed the title from Album to Discography since new songs are coming out and there can't be more than 20 for an album.
Doomsday
i'd map Reach for the moon if i hadn't already maxed my map limit
show more