forum

Changing the Title Text without the need of a moderator

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +110
Topic Starter
Xgor
As taken from this thread

Xgor wrote:

Why not make it so everybody could use it without asking a moderator, It would be the most logical step if you want more to use it.
It's could be pretty nice if you could add it in the osu. file and it would be much easier for many to have that than how it's right now.

I know this thread is like a dupe but it's in the completed requests and I didn't request that in the first place
Sallad4ever
it could be annoying for the mod if I have to bug them whenever I wanted to change the text (to see if it didn't disturb the playability of the map), it's much easier if mappers can change it themselves

still this is kind of a unknown feature so I'm kinda pessimistic. this still got my support though
NoHitter
Well it was also requesting in another thread.

Anyway, +support.
Topic Starter
Xgor

Xgor wrote:

Sallad4ever wrote:

still this is kind of a unknown feature so I'm kinda pessimistic. this still got my support though
Why not just make it as accessible as changing slider track colours, possible but pretty hidden and has been written in the osu itself.

NoHItter wrote:

Well it was also requesting in another thread.
Better keep it in this as that just suggested in the thread, not a part of the request from the start.
RandomJibberish
Yesyesyes

I'd probably use this more if I could mess around with it myself :P
Derekku
As I wrote in the original thread, title text can be made really awesome but is highly underused. One argument is that this will be abused, but that's what modding is for. Overall, I really see no harm in letting mappers be able to control their own title text.
thepianist
Adding my support as well.
Lilac
Yes.

Please.
narakucrimson
Yeah, sounds like a good idea. And as Derekku said, modding exists to prevent abuse.
Shohei Ohtani
You can make it an .osu only thing so people with experience will be the only ones that do it >:3~.
Topic Starter
Xgor

CDFA wrote:

You can make it an .osu only thing so people with experience will be the only ones that do it >:3~.
Silly CDFA.
If you read the op you would know that it was that I suggested~
Rena-chan
Yeeeeeessssssssssss.
That is all.
akrolsmir
This has been lying around for too long. Bump.
SapphireGhost
Yeah, good idea. I'd like to see this.
Sync
Bump. This would be nice
palion
yes
Tshemmp
Bump. I want to experimentate a bit with this :D
My1_old
nic3 Idea
Mercurial
Support.

I don't know how to get more stars to drop.
My1_old
peppy disabled the function that you get votes every (whatever) only those who have some remaining from before have stars and can drop them (vote stars are not the same as kudosu stars)
show more