forum

Sambomaster - Utsukushiki Ningen no Hibi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nocky_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 at 1:46:14 AM

Artist: Sambomaster
Title: Utsukushiki Ningen no Hibi
BPM: 105.13
Filesize: 8125kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.29 stars, 263 notes)
Download: Sambomaster - Utsukushiki Ningen no Hibi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
God I love Sambomaster. Well, anyways, here's one from me.

What I need, however, is at least a few people to test this and judge it, because I don't think that the majority of the beats should be in their current positions. Also, would it be murder to add an additional segment after the guitar break up until the end of the song?

EDIT: Added the your suggestions. Fixed a few things regarding timing and slider tick rate.
DawnII
Hey glad to know I'm not the only one doing Sambomaster maps!

Sorry if this comes off a bit harsh, but without even looking at the map I can tell the BPM is wrong. You'll find the majority of songs out there won't even come close to that range.

I checked it over, and for your first timing point I got 9,378 offset and 105.80. It was only a quick run through so it probably isn't perfect but it works ok, for that intro bit. This BPM should be much more manageable for mapping and just makes more sense. As you know doubt already know, you won't be able to avoid multiple timing points. I can't go through them all right now but I'll get back to you on it.

I like the beatplacement you have so far; looks like everything is good on spacing as well. It's a bit above Normal though, I would rename the difficulty Hard. Good start otherwise.