forum

[Album] BIGBANG - Alive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lissette

Lizbeth and I decided to map this whole mini album from BIGBANG, since we loved all the songs so much that we couldn't resist. We won't accept guest difficulties of any type, because we want this maps to have a similar style between each other.

So as you can see in the track list, we are going to map 3 songs each one, and the Intro will be a collaboration between the both of us.

Track List

Alive (Intro) by Liz & Liss (RANKED)Blue by Lissette (RANKED)Love Dust (사랑먼지; Sarangmeonji) by Lizbeth (RANKED)Bad Boy by Lizbeth (RANKED)Ain't No Fun (재미없어; Jaemieobseo) by Lizbeth (RANKED)Fantastic Baby by Lissette (RANKED)Wings (날개; Nalgae) by Lissette (RANKED)
BIGBANG - Alive (Beatmap Pack)
dkun
ohhhh god you're amazing for posting this

i'll be sure to get one of these in the future. 8-)
Shino
*cheers for 'Blue' is in the list*
Ceani
Yay! Big bang~
Y'all are awesome for this!
Go go go!
:D
Lizbeth
Thanks for posting guys <:
Also if anyone could help us with BGs we'd be happy. We are looking for BIBBANG's images with the look they have in this mini-album, so if anyone have suggestions, we'll be very grateful ^^
Aurele
Lissette+Lizbeth♥

;You wrote "quest difficulty" instead of "guest difficulty"
;Also, I will help with the stars and maybe I will mod every maps here.

Good luck with mapping! ♥
Topic Starter
Lissette
Thanks everyone for the support<3

I'm a typo master btw >.>
Aurele

Lissette wrote:

Thanks everyone for the support<3

I'm a typo master btw >.>
Ahah, don't worry. This one was unnoticeable.
Keksi
You have all my love <3
kindut
Thank you for the BIGBANG Alive project!!!! I am a V.I.P. and I love this ^^
Aurele
Modded+Stared both Pending.
Sure
Good luck on this project <3
Topic Starter
Lissette
Thanks guys!!

Also thanks Gabe and ykcarrot for the stars <3
Aurele

Lizbeth wrote:

Also if anyone could help us with BGs we'd be happy. We are looking for BIBBANG's images with the look they have in this mini-album, so if anyone have suggestions, we'll be very grateful ^^
Huehuehuehuehue.
Topic Starter
Lissette

Gabe wrote:

Lizbeth wrote:

Huehuehuehuehue.
Problem is we want bg's with the look they have on this mini-album as Liz said, if you check the bg's we already have you can notice what I mean ^^' but thanks anyways <3
dkun
There's some fan based ones on places like deviantArt you might be interested in. I'm not sure about the theme of Alive, but they fit in if you do run out of backgrounds.

Also are you gets absolutely taking no one else to claim a song? :(
Topic Starter
Lissette

dkun wrote:

There's some fan based ones on places like deviantArt you might be interested in. I'm not sure about the theme of Alive, but they fit in if you do run out of backgrounds.

Also are you gets absolutely taking no one else to claim a song? :(
I would appreciate if you link me those *.*

Also, I'm sorry, we are mapping all the songs here T.T
Aurele
Congratulation on ranking Blue, Lissette! (:
Topic Starter
Lissette
Thanks a lot Gabe and everyone that modded, starred and played this!! <3
Shino

Gabe wrote:

Congratulation on ranking Blue, Lissette! (:
I wanted this very much.