forum

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! skin #Updated!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
karhu12
So i got inspired by the new Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! ren episode and started skinning, tho this is my first skin that i have ever made in osu.
This is still a work in progress but i will post some pictures here with time. Tell me your ideas what i should add and improve as i post more about this skin.
MOST IMPORTANT THING
This is not finished and has not even the most things it should.

Then normally i do not own the pictures of rikka and etc. they belong their authors and show creators.

9/12/2014
Many thanks to all who have downloaded the skin! There has already been over 1k downloads already. I really appreciate every one who likes the skin :)
I will have to see if im still going to update this skin, since recently i'v played less and less osu! But if you have something you would like to see make sure to post request about it and i will take a look into the matter once i got time.

Thank you everyone! ~~

27/12/2014

FIXED: the new patch breaking down the skin.
Inform me if there is further problems :)

13/3/2015

*Thank you everyone for downloading the skin! Downloads has reached 2.5k!*
Also im sorry there has been no updates since lately i have not played at all but i hope you guys still enjoy what there is now. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pictures*

SPOILER
Start up with supporter

Remember only supporters can have menu background

Ingame view

New kind of slider and circle style~

Beatmap menu

No change

Spinner

Not change here either

Pausemenu

I think this one looks alot better than the one was before. should add pause picture and stuff.

Ranking menu

Made some updating for colors and fonts, also the performance bar is on the right place now.
Section pass/fail

Here is a not ingame picture from section pass and fail
3, 2, 1 pictures

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Updates*
SPOILER
Added Ranking icons
Added menubuttons
Added hitcircle overlay
Added difficulty star
Added section pass/fail image
Added spinner background

Customised menu buttons to new style
Added Spinner skins
Added ranking section
Added Pause buttons
Added new Hp drain bar
other small fixes

Customised all fonts from "hunger games" font to "champange and limousines" font (except few stuff like back button and etc.)
Customised the ranking panel a bit
Added spinner follow circle

Added 3,2,1 pictures

Added few comboburst pictures

Added combobreak sound

Added outerglow and antialiasing to few modded stuff
Added few tweaks to fonts and etc.
Added new effect to slider ball and slider circle

Updated new hitcircle
Added lighting
Added Different colors for combos
Added slider style + color stuff
Added 3 combobursts

*Download*

SPOILER
here i will finally added the download for all who want

Most new version - Chuunibyou~

*Video*

ColdMetal
Really nice. Really clean. My fav style xD
Only thing I can think of is alternate cursor colors for the blind like me who needs a bit more contrast.
Topic Starter
karhu12
I had alot problems on thinking what colours i should use for the cursor, ill try out other colors too.
Also i added update!***
Shinka_old_1
Not sure what you're planning on doing/have done for Combobursts but i was thinking maybe some screen caps from "Dark World" versions of characters. Maybe the Fail background could be "the Priestess". Just some ideas but you're doing great! :D
Topic Starter
karhu12
going to add combobursts as soon as i get the main skin done.
also that sounds quite good idea.
-Derek
Looks cool keep up the good work
Topic Starter
karhu12
Thank you pps for cheers :)
I added some updates again so be sure to check em out
wailan_old
Hmm.hmmm :)
[ShamiisenDesu]
I Like It :D
Tsunderee_Loli
how open it with WinZip ?
Johan_Persson
Thank you for this awesome skin :D
DriveMyBus
It looks like the most recent Osu! update broke this skin and it can't be loaded. Is there any hope of an update?
Topic Starter
karhu12
Im working on the fix now, Thank you every one for your patiece :)
Ill add a line on the original post once its finished.
jhero
Donde lo descargo xd no encuentro el enlace :´c ayuda pls
Squishie
Can u change "Banishment this world" to "Vanishment this world" cuz i see that in season 2 :D
-Exiled
Its Rikkkkkkaaa <3 Thanks for the awesome skin.
Animelord 2000
When I download the skin from the link and I put it to the skins folder why it doesent work in the game?
NinjaShiver512
Una pregunta acabo de descargar la skin pero no se que debo de hacer para agregarlo agradeceria mucho su ayuda gracias

:)
Paciivn
2023, Osu says that it doesn't recognize the file, it was importated as .rar
(I play on an 64 bit windows 10, this should be an issue from the Chuunibyou mod itself)