forum

PROGUY's Not-So-Generic Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts

How do you find my mods in this mod queue?

Quite useful! 5 stars!
0.00%
Pretty good. 4 stars.
0.00%
Average, but it's worth it. 3 stars.
0.00%
Needs some improvement. 2 stars.
20.00%
It sucks. 1 star.
0.00%
I wish you burn in Hell. 0 stars.
0.00%
I CAN'T EVEN POST MY MAP HERE BECAUSE OF THE RULES!
80.00%
Total votes: 5
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Note: If you choose to vote the last option in the poll above, please do state your reasons so I may think about changing the rules to be more flexible.

Hi everyone. Since I have some time off, I'll be nice and be open to mods for a while. Just follow the rules and everything will be fine. ;)

Failure to follow these pathetically simple rules will potentially result in causing computer damage, incontinence, mental disorder, explosion of user's head, coma, death, and/or halitosisk, so post at your own risk. The failures will also be added to the blacklist of Hell and will be BANNED FOREVER (which contains 101% ignorance).

Rules of MUST FOLLOW BEFORE POSTING
Note: The main rules worth noting are in bold.

- Read my last post on how many mapsets I accept at the time. I may accept extras if either your maps' song is favorable by me or if your post was within 3 minutes after the previous (ninja posts).
- I mod in English only. Period. If you come in here with a greeting that is non-English or if you ask me to mod in a language other than English I WILL BLACKLIST YOU, NO EXCUSES.
- Just in case if you are confused with the rule above, songs of almost any language are fine. That is all.
- One mapset per person. If you post two or more, the first map URL takes priority.
- Don't post here in two consecutive sessions. Please give others a chance to have theirs modded.
- Do not post the same map here twice or more. I do not allow rechecks in this queue unless stated in my mod (but it's very unlikely).
- Going-for-ranked mapsets are allowed. Approval maps are no. Fun maps (beyond level of Approval) are a maybe.
- If your map has been Bubbled at least once, try not to post here. Ask your neighborhood MAT or BAT instead. Even if I do attempt to mod them, it would be hard for me to mod anyways.
- Star Priority must be within or at the range of 2 to 22. If it's less than 2 or more than 22, it will be rejected.
- Standard and Mania maps for mod only. I can also test Taiko and CTB and tell how I feel about those mode-specific maps but will not mod them.
- The Total Time/Length must be below 3 minutes and 10 seconds for me to mod up to 3 diffs the most. Anything above 3 min and 10 sec will be rejected. If it's below 1 min and 50 sec, the number of diffs doesn't matter.
- If guess difficulties exist in your set, they will be least prioritized. Original maps from the person who submitted it is always first.
- If a storyboard exists, I may take that into consideration as well. The same goes if it contains skin elements.
- Type the map's Star Priority in your post to get a mod. You will be completely ignored if you do not follow this rule.
- I have a lot of preferences in music, mostly instrumental, unique, and video-game music. If there's a song I don't like, I'll let you know and if you have another map with a song I like I'll mod that instead.
- I have the right to reject your request anytime whenever I feel like it. I doubt this would happen, but it depends on the situation.
- No Mod-4-Mod is available in this queue at the moment. I MAY allow M4Ms in the future.
- Adding stars, sending me nice letters, spectating me, and/or modding my maps does not affect your priority. Everyone is treated equally in this queue.
- My reasons for giving your map a kudosu star is entirely my personal decision. If you beg for stars, you will be blacklisted.
- The complete opposite: If you give me a crap map, I will return a crap mod or not even mod at all. This is usually caused by old-style mapping.
- If you have Mutual Friendship with me (or at least I know you from elsewhere), just leave me a message, regardless whether it's a forum or in-game message, instead of posting in this queue.
- Unless helped me before (with proof), MATs, BATs, CATs, forum moderators, global moderators, and osu! developers are banned not allowed to post their maps in this queue.

- SPECIAL: You can also send me charts in the following formats if your Mania charts were converted from them: BMS (any key #, from 4 up to 7+1 or 8), OJN (7k obviously), SM (4k, 6k, 7k, 8k)

- The rules above may subject to change ANYTIME.

Blacklist of HELL
None, at least for now. Lucky bastards.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.
DarknessAngel
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/67248
skip a diff,plz
ty ~
silklash
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/48708
+16~ skip a diff
please and thanks!
HanzeR
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/70102 thankyou !!!

late :o
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Thanks! And closed for now.
BeatofIke
:3
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Alright! Since it's going well so far, I'll be open for three maps this time. :)

BeatofIke wrote:

HanzeR
maybe ill try again? :o

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/70102 thanks haha
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Re-opened. I changed the rules to be slightly more flexible now.
I will accept 2 maps this time.
RikiH_
I hope this is ok, thank you

t/104601
Natsu
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69632
Sorry im so sleepy i dint read
- Star Rating must be within or at the range of 2 to 18. If it's less than 2 or more than 18, it will be rejected.
sorry :c
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Alright then, clo-

Natsu wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69632 ty :)
SP 23. Nope. Waaaaaaay over 18. Warning given.

I'm still accepting one more!
luxoDeh
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Good enough :)
Closed!
Topic Starter
PROGUY
I'm back and I'll accept two more maps please!

Changes to the rules:
- I will now accept SP 2-22 this time.
- Drain Time changed to Total Time.
- Revealed more of my preferences in music. :p
P o M u T a
Ushiro T
Gloria Guard
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Er, I stated two maps, not three... And why the heck is everyone sending me 3-minute-long songs?

Oh well, I'll just try modding all three of them since the last one is probably ninja'd. Closed.
Topic Starter
PROGUY
Reopened for three maps this time!
Be sure that you read the rules very carefully this time before posting.
show more