forum

Cancel the elections until we know the truth behind the Tad the Tadpole thread nuking

posted
Total Posts

Petition to cancel the elections until we discover the truth behind the Tad the Tadpole thread nuking incident

Cancel the elections.
100.00%
cancel the elections.
0.00%
Total votes: 4
Topic Starter
samX500
In the face of such an event caused by a governement official in the middle of the election, it is impossible to determine the legitemacy of the votes. We must find the truth behind it all and only then will we, denizens of OT, believe in our democracy. Denizens of OT, sign this petition and show the governement that we do nt believe in their so called "Democracy" for so long as we do not have answer as to what truly happend in the thread "Tad the Tadpole".
abraker
What kind of democracy offers two of the same choices?

The are different caps, but mean the same thing
Tad Fibonacci
Sigh

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

There's no reason to cancel the election.
The truth for nuking said thread has already been revealed.
And it's true that the nuke did wiped out the land, the thread itself is still documented and is open for any denizen to see. For all I know, no posts were deleted from it and no information were altered.
This can be easily proven through the OT feed bot in the OT!neus Discord server.

And we did not do anything to delay denizen Puzzle's investigation. Denizen Puzzle started his investigation on his free will and in his own pace.
There's no reason for us to delay it.
Puzzle himself could verify this.

And regarding the election, it is for OT! Parliament members and not the president. We have already elected president Achromalia some time ago.
Ashton
I say we reveal the results immediately to destroy any possibilities of Tad altering things in the next coming of days. He seems sane right now.
Achromalia
to be honest, we really shouldn't cancel the elections. it'd mostly postpone plans to actually get this thing running so we can make OT interesting to be around.

we can run the Find the Truth documentary in the midst of the elections.

and make it a separate thing.

cancelling the elections would be a bit too far.

but let's keep the tension here. at least OT will be a bit busier this time around.
Tad Fibonacci

Ashton wrote:

I say we reveal the results immediately to destroy any possibilities of Tad altering things in the next coming of days. He seems sane right now.
I disagree.
Revealing the statistics will directly influence the election.
In cases that are extremely necessary, I will only show it to a few selected people.
ERA Puzzle
I don't know what to say.

On one hand, I want to believe there's a ray of hope. Something that says the OT Government isn't what I think it is, right now. The elections will either confirm or deny a lot of my suspicions.

On the other hand, this is a reasonable question. If there is something froggy going on with the OT government... Delaying the elections until the information is public could be important.