forum

A Hated Return

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

GUESS WHO’S BACK...!

Don’t worry though, as soon as Halloween is over, I’ll leave, but why not try to have some fun with my shiftiness while I’m here?
Nanachii
-_-
levesterz
roshan117
oh my god please stop
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

roshan117 wrote:

oh my god please stop
why the fuck would you care when you can simply ignore me?
Tae
Photosynthesis is a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy into chemical energy that can later be released to fuel the organisms' activities (energy transformation). This chemical energy is stored in carbohydrate molecules, such as sugars, which are synthesized from carbon dioxide and water – hence the name photosynthesis, from the Greek φῶς, phōs, "light", and σύνθεσις, synthesis, "putting together". In most cases, oxygen is also released as a waste product.

And you just go ahead and waste that oxygen
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
isn’t that nice... you’re turning into levesterz a bit, posting a wall of text. Honestly i’d laugh if you guys try and derail this thread.

Now now, where should I begin my nefarious deeds...?
Ryoid
:watching from afar:
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Ryoid wrote:

:watching from afar:
Where’s babble4 when you need him :thinking:

Anyways I think I figured out what day one will have - excessive drama with Hwa Yang... if she decides to revel in the fool-rendering activities of mine.
Tae
Do what you want, you get your kicks from acting like an idiot so you'll do it either way

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
You calling me a cyber bully in every sense?
You gotta understand that joking blurs the lines quite a bit
Tae
The opposite, actually. I've been accused of cyberbullying you before, for whatever reason.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Huh, that’s a new one on me... how the hell did they get that when you keep on beating me with sound logic?
:thinking:

inb4 someone tries to ship us together smh
Nanachii

DJ Enetro wrote:

Are you braindead?
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Get a life, I have a boyfriend already.
I don't want anything to do with your sick fantasies.

Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
You didn’t get it at all did you?

I know full well already that you have a boyfriend, I was just expecting Blitz or a Meah to try and ship us.
Tae
Blitzfrog? What a joke.
Zekks
this thread is now about the skeleton war

Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
You really think I am to be ignored, don’t you?
Tae
Oh look I already fucking said this but as per fucking usual nobody wants to fucking listen to me
haha fucking amazinggg
show more