abraker wrote:

yam wrote:

post about me next time
Make a thread first

can i be in it now
Tae
it seems dead
Serraionga
To be in exile means to be away from one's home, while either being explicitly refused permission to return or being threatened with imprisonment or death upon return. It can be a form of punishment and solitude. It is common to distinguish between "internal exile", i.e., forced resettlement within the country of residence, and "external exile", which is deportation outside the country of residence. Although most commonly used to describe an individual situation, the term is also used for groups (especially ethnic or national groups), or for an entire government. Terms such as "diaspora" and "refugee" describe group exile, both voluntary and forced, and "government in exile" describes a government of a country that has been forced to relocate and argue its legitimacy from outside that country. Exile can also be a self-imposed departure from one's homeland. Self-exile is often depicted as a form of protest by the person who claims it, to avoid persecution or legal matters (such as tax or criminal allegations), an act of shame or repentance, or isolating oneself to be able to devote time to a particular pursuit. Article 9 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile."
Zekks
can you like

stop
Topic Starter
yam_old_1
Serraionga
Zekks

Serraionga wrote:

l e a v e
Topic Starter
yam_old_1
this is my thread dont tell people what to do please
Zekks

yam wrote:

this is my thread dont tell people what to do please
you leave too
Topic Starter
yam_old_1
this is a bullyfree zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serraionga

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

l e a v e s

Best Regards,
Tree
Topic Starter
yam_old_1
pretty color
Serraionga
The color green has healing power and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance. Green takes up more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and it is the dominant color in the natural. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans are so used to seeing it everywhere.

It's also the color you'll see after a mod closes your thread.
abraker

Serraionga wrote:

The color green has healing power and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance. Green takes up more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and it is the dominant color in the natural. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans are so used to seeing it everywhere.

It's also the color you'll see after a mod closes your thread.
Green is the spilled blood of a thread
Fxjlk

abraker wrote:

Green isn't blood
abraker

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

abraker wrote:

Green isn't blood
You never had a locked thread before. What would you know?
Fxjlk

abraker wrote:

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Green isn't blood
You never had a locked thread before. What would you know?
bleed dont threads because meat is not their making.
Serraionga
Topic Starter
yam_old_1
toxic gas watch out
Fxjlk

Serraionga wrote:

Meat products belong to one of the six major food groups. Poultry, pork, red meat, game and fish all provide the body with essential nutrients, minerals and vitamins in order for it to remain healthy.

Recently, however, there has been public controversy concerning just how healthy eating meat on a daily basis really is, especially green thread meat.

It’s argued the consumption of green thread meat directly links to heart disease and even cancer. Meanwhile, fears have grown about the amount of fat in all meats, particularly saturated fat.
show more