forum

[resolved] Cursor teleporting to top left corner with raw input enabled

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hand
Problem Details: So as the title reads, when ever I enable raw input, and I try moving my cursor with my tablet it just teleports to the top left corner of the screen and the cursor won't move from that position no matter what. This only happens when I enable raw input and when using my tablet. If I try moving the cursor with my mouse it works fine. I restored my pc and it started happening after, before restoring this wasn't a problem. I read some resolved threads of people having the same problem back in 2014 and seems like it was fixed. IDK what is happening, so some help would be truly appreciated :) Thanks You!

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://youtu.be/SKkkuLew1Do

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
o x
Press the Map Absolute Raw Input to osu! Window option. Also try disabling windows ink in your tablet properties. If this doesn't work then don't use raw input, it causes input lag anyways, which is seen when you use it. If you want to change your tablet sensitivity either do it in the tablet settings or make the tablet area smaller.
Topic Starter
Hand

wwwww_ wrote:

Press the Map Absolute Raw Input to osu! Window option. Also try disabling windows ink in your tablet properties. If this doesn't work then don't use raw input, it causes input lag anyways, which is seen when you use it. If you want to change your tablet sensitivity either do it in the tablet settings or make the tablet area smaller.
Map Absolute Raw Input doesn't work and I'm just used to raw input. Playing without it feels out of place :cry:
AgentL3r
Same problem, no clue why.
[Noren]
Can confirm I was having this issue after the Windows 10 Creators Update. However, disabling Windows Ink in tablet properties does fix! :lol:
Topic Starter
Hand

JCookie20001 wrote:

Can confirm I was having this issue after the Windows 10 Creators Update. However, disabling Windows Ink in tablet properties does fix! :lol:
YESSSS!!!! IT FIXED IT! Thank You so much :D
EMENCII
I can't find the option to disable windows ink, can someone explain?
- [ Kojima ] -

EMENCII wrote:

Check this link http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-31 ... istry.html
Topic Starter
Hand

EMENCII wrote:

check your tablet driver program
Icekristall
right now i´m loving you guys so much for the help xD
Lyawi

Icekristall wrote:

right now i´m loving you guys so much for the help xD
No need to comment here after a month when it's solved, but glad your problem is also fixed. (:
domsboms
Where can I find my tablet properties, cuz I cant find it ........ I am using huion 420 btw
Lacrimosa

abrikosas wrote:

Where can I find my tablet properties, cuz I cant find it ........ I am using huion 420 btw
See t/590367 . Also, please don't bump resolved threads.
jwyv
disabled WindowsInk but my cursor still goes to the left corner.
Death

jwyv wrote:

disabled WindowsInk but my cursor still goes to the left corner.
If disabling Windows Ink doesn't work, then the only other solutions are to just play without raw input enabled or use an older version of Windows. Both of those things are listed in the thread linked in the post directly above yours.

Please do not bump old resolved threads.