forum

osu!AR10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mikuizi
Since I had lots of free time today, I created a tool for people (including me) who wants to practise reading AR10 maps. This program creates [AR10] copies of every song so you can practise.
Since it skips AR10 songs , you can always use this once more to create AR10 versions of the songs you recently downloaded.

Click here to download! (Version 1.3) (Source Code Included)
Click here to download! (Version 1.2) (Source Code Included)
Click here to download! (Version 1.0) (Source Code Included)

Created songs wont be ranked.
You should have NET 4.0 Framework on your computer to use this application.
It takes about 16 MB extra space per 1000 difficulties so you dont need to worry about the space it will take.
Its recommended to take a backup of your songs folder before you use this since this is the version 1.0 of the application.
I don't think something can go wrong but... just to be on the safe side.

If you have any questions / bugs to report, feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread.
I hope you find it usefull! ( ♥ᴗ♥ ) hf
Gaz_old_1
This is pretty cool and should get some recognition, but in a further update do you think it would be possible to just have it load up individual maps? I mean could do the coding work, but I mainly do lisp coding.
Topic Starter
mikuizi

Gaz wrote:

This is pretty cool and should get some recognition, but in a further update do you think it would be possible to just have it load up individual maps? I mean could do the coding work, but I mainly do lisp coding.
Can add it when i get to home, it shouldnt be hard.(・∀・)
Topic Starter
mikuizi

Gaz wrote:

Updated (・ω<)
Howl
Not to say that your work is useless (it's highly appreciated, instead!) but there was already something similiar :L
t/201768
Topic Starter
mikuizi

Howl wrote:

Not to say that your work is useless (it's highly appreciated, instead!) but there was already something similiar :L
t/201768
Oh ;_;. I pretty much made this after seeing some pros recommend people to change the maps they like to ar10 in editor which was something i didnt bother to do since im lazy. I'm just sharing :p
buny
This one seems much easier and viable if you're only looking to make AR10 copies

The GUI is really simple. I like it.
Yoshimaru_old_1

buny wrote:

This one seems much easier and viable if you're only looking to make AR10 copies

This^

Good job I like it pretty much ;w;
Topic Starter
mikuizi

Yoshimaru wrote:

This^

Good job I like it pretty much ;w;

buny wrote:

Thanks ^^
power007
yeah goood and simple tool. time to practice AR10 since I hate HR mod.
buny
Well OP is dead
let his program live on

Would be nice if the program got a bit of a fix though
NicoNicoNiii
wow a turkish developer *0*
Nessitro
This App is the best thanks a lot; <3 U