forum

Hiya all~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arthesian
Hiya guys ( and girls ),

I'm Arthesian and I've just started playing this game a little over a week ago... and already I'm totally hooked. This game is really devilish addicting...
( '' just ONE more song, just ONCE more...." == how the heck did it become 3 AM already?!... )

Just started to wander around the forum section a bit, and saw an introduction section; so hey... why not?

I'm 21 year old, still in college ( thus with lots of time to spare ), and as you can see by the little flag near my name I'm Dutch. I started playing Osu! because a friend recommended it to me and have been stuck playing ever since.

Just wanted to get this out here,

and we'll see if I get stuck here on the forums as well :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Heey Arthesian welcome to the forums , believe me u will get stuck on the forums atleast i do :) annyway have a good time
Rio-
Welcome to the Forums!~ :)
Hope You enjoy here :D
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey. Welcome to the forums! Add me if you wanna chat or be bestfriends!
*Dances*
Zalaria
Reminds me of when I first started playing osu! cuz my sis wanted me to try it XD and thus I was hooked from day one <3 This game is incredibly addictive and fun and frustrating at the same time lol XD Hope to see ya around in-game! :D *adds to friends*
Kurogamii
welcome :D
"this game is really devilish addicting...
( '' just ONE more song, just ONCE more...." == how the heck did it become 3 AM already?!... )"
happened to me oftenly :lol:
Topic Starter
Arthesian
Thank you all for the warm welcome here :)

Hope to see you guys in-game some time too!

*joins dancing*
PearlescentMoon

Arthesian wrote:

Hiya guys ( and girls ),

I'm Arthesian and I've just started playing this game a little over a week ago... and already I'm totally hooked. This game is really devilish addicting...
( '' just ONE more song, just ONCE more...." == how the heck did it become 3 AM already?!... )

Just started to wander around the forum section a bit, and saw an introduction section; so hey... why not?

I'm 21 year old, still in college ( thus with lots of time to spare ), and as you can see by the little flag near my name I'm Dutch. I started playing Osu! because a friend recommended it to me and have been stuck playing ever since.

Just wanted to get this out here,

and we'll see if I get stuck here on the forums as well :D
Free <3
I know that feeling haha. Getting so addicted you lose track of time XD
Anyway, welcome to the forums and Osu! :)