forum

Kill the Above user!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Alright, here's how the game is played. You kill (not in real life) the user who posted last and say how you did it.
(e.g.-
*Animask is above me*
WeegeevsWeegee kills Animask by staring at him.)
Ok. start. :P :P :P :P :P :P
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
anonymous_old
adam's my BFFF.
awp
Oh, I love you guys <3
anonymous_old
He loves me AND his beard.
Derekku
Awww... Group hug everyone?
Azure_Kite
*Hugs everybody*

....Do I know you guys?
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

Oh, I love you guys <3
Thread ended at that post ^.

Before then it was mostly people giving reasons NOT to kill the poster of the previous post. <3
Azure_Kite
K then... I wouldn't kill strager because he's a GMod. There has to be repercussions for doing something like that...

*hides*
crystalsuicune
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
*Facepalm* I didn't mean LITERALLY killing someone. Ok. restart. I'm the person who posted above you.
Just say you killed the user above you and how you did it. You don't need to kill them. Just say that you did. :|
Azure_Kite
How: The good ol' pillow smother technique

PS: anything simple is below me. make my death interesting
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Any way. You can even make it ridiculous(as in really funny).

WeegeevsWeegee kills Azure_Kyte by staring into his soul and killing his soul via stare. XD
adam2046
you were already !killed at least once so it doesn't really matter...
crystalsuicune
*tries killing adam using 173.Got herself killed instead*
OK,next poster..I did it for you.No need to think.
anonymous_old
Cuddlebun
...I can't kill a butterfly! D:
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
show more