forum

A-Breaking break-investigation report

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
As we all know, Yyottacat has reported on A-Breakin over A-Breaking Laboratories. They even provided secret code(s) to figure out who the culprit is. Much thanks, many appreciated. HOWEVER! Something doesn't add up. Let's unravel this mystery~!

First, we got the obvious glowing pink elephant in the room. If it's yours, please take it so we can continue. I'll wait... ...Now then, Yyottacat gave a code that denizens were very quick to break. It lead to a cookie. That doesn't help with much, and frankly that sound more like taunting than anything else. Why even do that? Because that was not the real clue.

The real clue was broken only by me. It lead to a message, "TWASAMONSTER". Well now we are getting somewhere! Now it doesn't take even 2 and half braincells to figure out what that monster the message is referring to. We all know that the floor Yyottacat's top secret lab is on is also being shared with a certain monster we came to recognize these past times: pentaqola. Naturally that would lead me to investigate him. It also doesn't help him that I am in terrible relations with that monster.

So one theory is that Yyottacat is being kept tightlipped by that monster. Yyottacat made up a code that only I could decipher. This way pentaqola wouldn't even know that Yyottacat ratted him out. Now I am supposed to arrest this monster and bring him to justice. Yyottacat's lab is now free of any dangers, I don't get to see that monster, and we all live happily ever after. Bleh, almost too perfect. Let's try this again.

This is not what happened. As you know, I have also investigated Yyottacat for suspected framing. Well I'll have you know my investigation has turned up some interesting results. Frame someone Yyattacat indeed did. Who? pentaqola! Motive? Yyottacat's lab is on the same floor as that monster. Yyottacat put up some interesting anti-monster defenses as a counter measure. Those defenses are definitely overkill but not to one lemon. It just shows how Yyottacat fears pentaqola. Uh, quite understandable actually.

Motive alone is not proof that Yyottacat framed pentaqola. No, the proof is the report itself! Forget the osu!pills and ot!pills. If you didn't know any better you would imagine a hungry monster going on a rampage in my labs munching on them pills along the way. Those details are there to distract from the real clue. The real clue is the particular piece of tech was stolen from my computer Yyottacat claims was stolen. Now why the FUCK would a monster lemon want some high tech gadget and gizmos? More importantly...

WHY DOES YYOTTACAT EVEN KNOW IT WAS STOLEN!?!

and ABOVE ALL

WHY DOES YYOTTACAT EVEN KNOW THIS TECH EXISTS!?!

Yyottacat, you sneaky cat, you thought you could get away with stealing my tech for your laboratory. Well, you almost got away with, almost. You just said a bit too much than you could meow. Not only your are guilty of framing, but also for trespassing, theft, and possession of stolen property. Yyottacat, it's over!
YyottaCat
It was Cookie Monster! Go to Sesame Street and you'll see what they're doing with your stuff.
pentaqola
i would like to support the fact that me stealing techs is absolute nonsense.

i have no idea on how to use the techs that abraker has. that type of technology is out of my reach and they don't even taste good.

the osu!pills and ot!pills? yeah perhaps thats going to be eaten by me again-
z0z

YyottaCat wrote:

It was Cookie Monster! Go to Sesame Street and you'll see what they're doing with your stuff.
really?
you'll frame cookie monster for this?
who else are you going to frame?
YyottaCat

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

really?
Go see for yourself. You don't have any evidence to call me out for framing. Elmo thinks they're toys.
z0z

YyottaCat wrote:

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

really?
Go see for yourself. You don't have any evidence to call me out for framing. Elmo thinks they're toys.
you should at least prove that the person you're framing has actually done the act
you're just telling me that cookie monster did this but you need to back it up
McEndu
Is the code in RSA, EC, AES, or something related? As far as I know, these are among the codes that can't be broken if done correctly.

Otherwise, there must be clues to solve it.
YyottaCat

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

z0z wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

really?
you should at least prove that the person you're framing has actually done the act
you're just telling me that cookie monster did this but you need to back it up
Just go to Sesame Street and see it for yourself.
pentaqola
is sesame street true? i only heard it from urban legends
YyottaCat

pentaqola wrote:

is sesame street true? i only heard it from urban legends
It's in NYC.
KatouMegumi
:popcorn:
pentaqola
oh-

i don't live anywhere near there

hopefully i don't get sued once again like this
Topic Starter
abraker
I'm in NYC! What is sesame street?
YyottaCat

abraker wrote:

I'm in NYC! What is sesame street?
It's everywhere.
keremaru
Technology what now?

mila set a crash course for a-breaking laboratories in the next nanosecond
Sugar_owo
this thread is giving me so many emotions i don't know the name of.

pentaqola

Sugar_owo wrote:

i mean... giant plot twists are always a shocking experience 👁️w👁️

didn't expect this thread back btw
Sugar_owo

pentaqola wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

i mean... giant plot twists are always a shocking experience 👁️w👁️

didn't expect this thread back btw
yes yes true

i've been commenting on lots of random threads that's why