forum

OT!Archives: File 0721

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
XX / XX/ 2017

It has been weeks since the 9 individuals have gone missing, and the only witness has completely lost their mind, and on top of that threads have gone missing as well, whole sections of information, deleted. It seems as if an entity is the one controlling these events since there has been no other evidence. Our first documented case of this occurring was in late October 2017, the citizen by the name of XXXXX has gone missing and with that, their thread went with them we suppose. While searching their property we discovered a note that seemed to written by the victim, it read...

"One of you is not who you think you are, your first clue is a map that cries, the 1st letter of the 2nd word contains a letter of the name from my captor. With all these clues, you should be able to get it when you first arrive.

If you discover a letter and found where it should be under 42 hours you may proceed to the next file until the 42 hours is over. Be careful, if by any chance you do not retrieve a letter then the next file will be shared without the letter that was supposed to be discovered in the most recent file, but if two letters are missing and you have received all 10 files, then this entity will be victorious and destroy everything in OT, including you. But, if you retrieve every letter and speak its name by the 10th file, you will have weakened it enough to the point where you can destroy it and save OT and everyone who has gotten captured by the entity."

Underneath the message is a code that needs to be solved, supposedly each blank spot represented a letter, the bold number represents the place where the letter will be held.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Serraionga

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

07 / 12/ 2017
abraker

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

"One of you is not who you think you are, your first clue is a map that cries, the 1st letter of the 2nd word contains a letter of the name from my captor. With all these clues, you should be able to get it when you first arrive.
a map that cries... some kind of beatmap I guess? If it's std, I cannot know what it is
"the 1st letter of the 2nd word" I assume this is from the beatmap name

Also interesting that these are the events of late October. In the very slim chance Zekks based any of this on OT during that time, the only notable things to be recalled that might be related is My OT Excutions and Enetro's last thread
Topic Starter
Zekks

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

07 / 12/ 2017
lul
Quibbly
*quietly waiting in a corner until someone smurt solves this so I can say "aha! Just what I thought!"*
abraker

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

07 / 12/ 2017

lul
I don't get it
levesterz
[size=50]baselines[/size]
abraker
quite unfortunate there isn't more people trying to solve the puzzle
levesterz