forum

How to Fix Forum #52: Off-Topic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Hello, good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for coming out today! Yes, yes, thank you very much. Yes, thank you. You too!

Alright, alright. We have all gathered here today to make this garbage dump a better place. To rid the world of cancer (at least on the internet). And to clear our names from our shitposting records! Now, some of you may think I'm crazy. Some of you may hate my guts and want me dead. That's alright with me. Others might be wondering, “Who the hell is this guy?? He just came in a few months ago and now he wants to run for President of OT?” Well, yes! Even though I am relatively new around these parts, I have extensive shitposting history with a whopping 1,774 comment karma and 2 link karma on reddit. Me being from reddit might scare some of you, but rest assured, I have spent 1 year spiritually meditating and honing my shitposting skills, learning to filter all of the cancer from the funny shitposts. In other words, I know when to be serious, and I know when to shitpost.

I am also very experienced in video games and even rhythm games. Ever since I was a young boy, I started training and sharpening my skills. Starting out with the easiest songs and the easiest difficulties, I started playing DDR Extreme 2, the same copy that I still have today. Slowly, but surely, I started getting better and better. Currently, the hardest song I passed and have record of is Pluto by Black∞Hole I know it’s not the best score, but it’s the best I can do on that Challenge chart, it’s fucking hard. And I am slowly climbing in ranks here in osu!mania! In fact, I actually just passed 50k!

It is blatantly obvious that I am the most qualified for the position. So I implore you, elect me President of OT for 2017! I will certainly and undoubtedly make OT restore the 52nd osu! forum to its former glory!

(This is the part where you all start cheering) Thank you, thank you very much! Thank you, thank you!
Hibiya-chan

johnmedina999 wrote:

To rid the world of cancer (at least on the internet).
Sadly, this statement alone is already impossible to achieve.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

_StormEx_ wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

To rid the world of cancer (at least on the internet).
Sadly, this statement alone is already impossible to achieve.
But under my leadership, we can work towards that goal and make Off-Topic a better place, friend.
KatouMegumi
nice try tho
KatouMegumi
elect me
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
You have broken the ancient, sacred law of doubleposting; therefore, I am sorry to say that by the official rulebook, you are disqualified from being president until you win the election.
Railey2
what powers does the president of OT have? The power to create next level shitposts?
abraker
Hypocrisy! False Promises! Blatant Lies! BOOOOO!!!
KatouMegumi
ELECT ME