forum

The Off-Topic Hunger Games [The Bloodbath]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Railey2
In this thread, the Off-Topic Hunger Games take place.

Taking bets now. Who will win?

The Bloodbath
Day 1
Current progression after Day 1
SPOILER
[img]
http://puu.sh/okM4P/9e09d24283.jpg
[/img]

Registration Phase over
SPOILER
there is a site to simulate the Hunger-games, so just as in the stupid fanfiction-thread I made, the members of Off-Topic will soon go off to murder each other.

If you're up to being part of the simulation, just write me a poem or something. If not, I'll use your names anyways.

This thread does not belong in Forum Games, because this is not a game, even though it says so in the title.

The Winner gets the first badge of shame for making it out alive.
The contender with the most kills gets the first official badge of honor for doing the world a great service.
The contender who dies first also gets an official badge of honor for doing the right thing first.

We expect to see drama, betrayal, blood, romance..

If you want to be in a team with a certain someone, say so. There are 12 teams á 2 competitors. You can also have a title. Screenshots of the simulation will be posted in the thread.

Teams
SPOILER
Rejoice for Team 1! Teamname: has yet to be decided
Fuz, The Ferocious
Aomi, The Abusive

Rejoice for Team 2!! Teamname: 2real4u
Flaus, The Realest In The Game
Choofers, The Cannibalistic

Rejoice for Team 3!!! Teamname: Traumarhymed
Levesterz, The Loathing
RoseusJaeger, The Rhyming

Rejoice for Team 4!!!! Teamname: 1/2 of the shitposter squad
Microism, The Malign
Rilene, The Raging

Rejoice for Team 5!!!!! Teamname: Bonus Points
Piruchan, The Pathologic
Lacrimae, The Loony

Rejoice for Team 6!!!!!! Teamname: Mixtape
QuillGill, The Questionable
Mofu kun, The Misanthropic

Rejoice for Team 7!!!!!!! Teamname: Team 7 is best team
[Taiga], The Torturing
Railey2, The Rampant

Rejoice for Team 8!!!!!!!! Teamname: Olutta
IppE, The Insane
Birdy, The Brutalizing

Rejoice for Team 9!!!!!!!!! Teamname: Never showed up
Aurani, The Annihilating
Hika, The Harmful

Rejoice for Team 10!!!!!!!!! Teamname: Edgelords
Khelly, The Killing
xxjesus1412fanx, The Jaded

Rejoice for Team 11!!!!!!!!!! Teamname: overweight 11 year old boys wearing minecraft shirts and using scooters for transportation
B1rd, The Bastardizing
Mahogany, The Murdering

Rejoice for Team 12!!!!!!!!!!!! Teamname: The Protagonists
Mr Color, The Callous
abraker, The Anarchistic

FuZ
i love you
i have a flower in my pocket
take the flower
because i love you

hope you liked my poem
Aomi
Roses are black,
My soul is black,
Darkness.

Tnx railee ly ♡
Topic Starter
Railey2
Since neither Fuz nor Aomi expressed their wish of teaming up with anyone, they shall now make up Team1 together. It has been decided. Also titles.
Rejoice for Team 1! Teamname: has yet to be decided

Fuz, The Ferocious

Aomi, The Abusive
Aomi
thank
xch00F
bad
Flaus
im a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual
miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual.
Topic Starter
Railey2

Flaus wrote:

im a spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual
miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual miracle spiritual lyrical individual spiritual miracle lyrical miracle individual lyrical spiritual miracle lyrical individual.
who would have thought that a white boy would bring hip hop back

Neither Choofers nor Flaus wanted to team up with anyone so now they are together in Team 2

Rejoice for Team 2 (Teamname: 2real4u)

Flaus, The Realest In The Game

Choofers, The Cannibalistic
levesterz
DeletedUser_6709840
Bad poem incoming.

Words are supposed to be art.
Even portrayed through nothing,
It would only result in a roasting for my own boasting.
Just like words are supposed to be art, I should just be dumped onto a cart,
for my own absurdity that leads to insanity.

Top quality bad poem for everyone.
Topic Starter
Railey2
you rhymed art on cart, you monster

say no more, you are perfect for the tournament.

Rejoice for Team3!!! Teamname: Traumarhymed

Levesterz, The lactacting Loathing

RoseusJaeger, The Rhyming
piruchan
Knifes are sharp
Violets are blue
There's only one Railey2 in my heart
And that is you
fat pear
roses are red
violets are violet
not blue
its really not that hard
Lacrimae
roses are red
violets are blue
these are the same lines
that are recycled over and over again
Topic Starter
Railey2
roses are red
violets are blue
I kind of want microism and Rilene to be in a team together
so thats what I'm gonna do

"but w8, Rilene didn't even post in this thread!", I hear you object

well that's too bad. But Rilene's place is right next to Microism. For I should know the best.. (takes one to know one)

Rejoice for Team 4!!!! Teamname: 1/2 of the shitposter squad

Microism, The Malign

Rilene, The Raging
DeletedUser_7520443
Green is red
Orange is Blue
I can't rhyme for shit
Holy shit my garden is on fire

hi
Topic Starter
Railey2
This settles it, Piruchan and Lacrimae are together in team 5

Piruchan gets bonus points for saying something nice about me. Not that this would help in the deathmatch.

Rejoice for Team 5!!!!! Teamname: Bonus Points

Piruchan, The Pathologic

Lacrimae, The Loony
Mofu kun
*inserts entire car radio lyrics*

Add me if you feel like it
Topic Starter
Railey2
QuillGill's Garden is on fire. And we all know why that is, amirite?

Rejoice for Team 6!!!!!! Teamname: Mixtape

QuillGill, The Questionable

Mofu kun, The Misanthropic
-Makishima S-
I lose my mind when i am angry.
Murdering is fun when you don't have conscience.

thank
show more