Coffee drinking is for idiots, soft drinks for the win
Mara
This thread sucks.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Coffee, black.

No milk.

No cream.

No sweeteners.

No so-and-so many parts of straight shit.
Azure_Kite
If the topic is about coffee, you may post your critique of coffee (e.g. "Coffee is better without sugar.") but you're not allowed to attack coffee (as a subject matter, e.g. "Coffees suck and soft drinks rule.") nor are you allowed to attack those who adhere to it (if it were activities that can be partaken in, e.g. "Coffee drinking is for idiots, soft drinks for the win")

</thread>
Topic Starter
Jarby

Azure_Kyte wrote:

If the topic is about coffee, you may post your critique of coffee (e.g. "Coffee is better without sugar.") but you're not allowed to attack coffee (as a subject matter, e.g. "Coffees suck and soft drinks rule.") nor are you allowed to attack those who adhere to it (if it were activities that can be partaken in, e.g. "Coffee drinking is for idiots, soft drinks for the win")

</thread>
Thank you.
Wojjan

Pasonia wrote:

</thread>
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

If the topic about coffee, you may posts your critiquing of coffee (i.e. "Coffee is better with out some sugar") but you are not allowed to be attacking coffee (i.e. "Coffee suck and soft drink rule") neither you are not allowed to be attacking those who like coffee (if you can activitate in it, i.e. "Drinking the coffee is for idiots, soft drinks FTW").

I WILL BE BANNING ALL OF YOU WHO DISREGARD MY AUTHORITIES.
Fix'd.
Wojjan
so obv how didn't i see it.
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

so obv how didn't i see it.
See what.
Wojjan

strager wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

I WILL BE BANNING ALL OF YOU WHO DISREGARD MY AUTHORITIES.
Fix'd.
It was clearly lacking.
second_wave
Coffee > all
Gabi
coffee is good for you
Faust
Coffee is good, too much isn't very good for health though.

Been buying too much bottled coffee, no time to brew fresh ones :(
anonymous_old

OH-SHI- wrote:

Coffee is good, too much isn't very good for health though.
It's good for some people's health.

OH-SHI- wrote:

Been buying too much bottled coffee, no time to brew fresh ones :(
Get a girlfriend.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Waiting for Panasonic.
NotShinta
Oh come on

Tea is much better
Cuddlebun
coffee is disgusting and I hate it, soft drinks for life
Mogsy
I personally do enjoy my morning coffee, but that's it. I can't drink it without cream and sugar, though, it tastes too bitter. Other times throughout the day, though, I will make tea. Better for me than a soft drink, in any case, which I will only drink when I go out to eat somewhere.
show more