forum

WOJJAN 4 OT MODMINATRIX: A list of things that change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wojjan
THIS IS WHAT CHANGES
  1. FOR YOU, NOTHING. DO NOT START BEING STUPID. IF YOU ARE BEING STUPID, STOP BEING STUPID

2. I might delete or edit more posts than other mods do because what is considered 'content' in Off-Topic varies immensely from the other boards. I know, I am a jerk like that. If your post contains nothing beyond the word 'lol' or any similar garbage, I will probably delete it, so don't bother.

3. Moderation in Off-Topic should be in spirit of Off-Topic. I will occasionally (not often) use my editty powers not necessarily to fix an issue in OT, but just played for laughs. I will only do this if I feel that this doesn't especially ridicule or discriminate against the user whose post I'm mutilating. If I edited your post, and you feel that I made you look stupid, take it up with me in PM, but please stay polite about this. If you play your cards right you might even score an apology out of me! How awesome would that be? Super awesome. Apologies by me are nectar to mortal men.
  4. I am still searching where everything I am allowed to play with is hidden. Please do not expect me to merge three threads and sticky it come day one. Expect me to make a mistake once in a while, and feel free to call me out on this, because it is probably the only way I will find out in this disposable-submission sense of posting in OT.

Other than all of that I'm gonna continue posting like I always did but now I don't have to give awp a holler every time things threaten to get out of hand. All in all a great improvement! I'm leaving this thread open for myself to experiment with the powers I have been granted by the ancient gods in ancient books.

CLICKING ON PATCHOULI WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEW REPORT FUNCTION
Corin
Can you modq Macacito please?
Zelda
YES.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Macacito
HM SO THIS IS HOW YOU EDIT POSTS????
UnderminE
CHUUUUG
Kanye West
Macacito for mod queue 2012
Zelda

Kanye West wrote:

Macacito for mod queue 2012
Ephemeral
congratulations

BUT IF YOU FUCK UP

you join friendok in wherever the fuck he is now
GladiOol
tl;dr
Rantai
Good luck, have fun.
dkun
absolute power corrupts absolutely

good luck my friend
Macacito
hey stop editing my posts :x
GladiOol
why is wojjan allowed to power abuse and im not?

my powers got revoked after i edited 100+ posts in the dutch forums.
just because im black, isnt it? >:( >:( >:( >:(
Tsukimi Luna
Wojjan for life

GladiOol wrote:

Bcuz Wojjan is Wojjan and Gladi is Gladi
GladiOol

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Wojjan for life

GladiOol wrote:

Bcuz Wojjan is Wojjan and Gladi is Gladi
Exactly. Racism.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
The difference is that I'm not stupid about it.
Loctav
we keep an eye on you. Don't be a 2nd Shiirn.

Stefan
^this
Cyclohexane
Shiirn was a cool guy though

mostly
Frizz

dkun wrote:

absolute power corrupts absolutely
+1
show more