forum

OT needs a new hero

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vish024
OT has once again descended into a wasteland of chaos and calamity.

Somewhere, somehow, a hero will rise from the rubble and relinquish the beasts that have plagued OT, purging this sacred land of their tyranny.

And may all of those who were slain fighting valiantly for the well being of this glorious land have a pleasant trip to Odin's feast.

Fuck spoilers

Piss off if you didn't understand that last reference
Naikaze
I need a partner

Shohei Ohtani
Soaprman
what dose ot stand for :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Vext_old
Obligatory Tacos.

Azure_Kite
Hika
Wishy
Off-topic = good trolling. and if you're a good troll your threads get locked, so this forum is meaningless.
Zelda

Wishy22 wrote:

Off-topic

Wishy22 wrote:

good trolling
Wait, what ?
Cyclohexane
Mara is a perfectly good OT hero, I don't get why we need a new one.
Sync
Mara was wounded in battle

inb4 mara
Shellghost

Wishy22 wrote:

Off-topic = good trolling. and if you're a good troll your threads get locked, so this forum is meaningless.
"im such a troll guys everyone look at me ujelly lolitrollu xD"

Also the current state is just a result of pretty much every content provider leaving years ago because their threads would be overwhelmed with non-content posts made by retards. Typically resulting in a 15 page thread in which only the first post is worth looking at.

Then "newfags" turned up when the place was lacking anything interesting at all so they instantly assumed that was the norm and that this was /b/ or reddit and continued to re-enforce the mindset that this place was entirely designed for them to post crap.

Now here we are today where this place has been filled with so much crap for so long that someone with slight shop skills made half of these inhabitants cream themselves.

This has been a snippet of OT history brought to you by Shellghost.
Rantai

Somegirl wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

Off-topic

Wishy22 wrote:

good trolling
Wait, what ?
^
Topic Starter
Vish024

Mr Color wrote:

Mara is a perfectly good OT hero, I don't get why we need a new one.

The prophecy says otherwise.

Don't ask who the prophet is

Also, Shellghost was the hero's mentor.
silmarilen
people think that you dont have to stay on topic because the forum is called off-topic, but thats not true. it just means things unrelated to osu!
Emaal
an hero has arrived
winber1
hi guise
Naikaze

Shellghost wrote:

someone with slight shop skills
Urmm..
Sync
Tell us, Shellghost; who is thy mentoring?
jjrocks

Shellghost wrote:

Wishy22 wrote:

"im such a troll guys everyone look at me ujelly lolitrollu xD"

Also the current state is just a result of pretty much every content provider leaving years ago because their threads would be overwhelmed with non-content posts made by retards. Typically resulting in a 15 page thread in which only the first post is worth looking at.

Then "newfags" turned up when the place was lacking anything interesting at all so they instantly assumed that was the norm and that this was /b/ or reddit and continued to re-enforce the mindset that this place was entirely designed for them to post crap.

Now here we are today where this place has been filled with so much crap for so long that someone with slight shop skills made half of these inhabitants cream themselves.

This has been a snippet of OT history brought to you by Shellghost.
So in the end, we brought this upon ourselves, right? So isn't it up to the remaining few who were here from the start to set an example and show how OT used to be? I think it's time that we stop pointing out all the flaws of OT and actually change it ourselves, maybe then we'll see change we all desire.

I'm sure I'll make a longer post about this in the near future. Just waiting for the right time.
show more