forum

What was your dream last night?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sander-Don
I was a guest on a new Kiki series episode by the Gaki no Tsukai team...can't remember what food we were trying to guess though.
Corin
I dreamt I was helping this girl I liked escape some building and these creatures was after me, some pelet shit desolved them, then we got to this room with 3 doors, one being the exit, went out the exit and saw this big fucker, threw pelet shit at it, didn't do shit, instead she got away and it stabed me through the back with a sythe like arm and punctured my lung then waited about 2 seconds and threw me at a wall which is when I woke up.

Shits fucked up yo.
Rantai
I dreamt that I was being fed non stop eggs to the point where I exploded.

Best dream until I exploded.
ampzz
I dreamt of falling asleep.
DeathxShinigami
I dreamt there being another dream thread within a dream~

Edit: Nice Try
silmarilen

DeathxShinigami wrote:

last post 11 months ago. just let it rest and make a new one.
NoHitter
I dreamed that I was in the movie Inception...
Not exactly the best dream to attempt to wake up from >.>
friendok
i was banned again on osu and then i woke up i am unbanned : o
those
I don't remember any of the ones I had last night.
Mercurial

kriers wrote:

it was a nightmare of some kind. Involved trains
Argentina and her president too?
Sleep Powder
Hmm, I had a dream about me being in a wheelchair but only pretending to be handicap while I had super-strength.

I also had a dream where I would have to kill someone in order to pass to the next stage. Whenever I did, I would wake up from being unconcius in an unknown place and see 2 flaming trails and apparently have amnesia of everything that happened before then. Sometimes people would be talking to me and I wouldn't know who they are or what they were talking about earlier. The cycle repeated about 4 times in different places.
Lybydose
I have the ultimate troll brain when it comes to dreams.

I dreamt that I received a text message and the notification sound woke me up. I checked it and sent a reply. I then realized it was from someone who didn't have my phone number and probably wouldn't ever text me anyway, so I realized it was a dream and decided to wake up so that I could actually check my messages.

In reality, I did get a text message at that exact moment, but it was from someone else.
laport
The usual; save the girl and kill all nazis
When 50% awake, best dreams
DeathxShinigami

silmarilen wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

last post 11 months ago. just let it rest and make a new one.
Actually there was an inception concept in there too. :oops:
Vish024
I can't recall most of my dreams, except the most bizarre ones, like when I was Doraemon.
Cara_Legal_old
I don't dream,not anymore....
Cara_Legal_old

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I can't recall most of my dreams, except the most bizarre ones, like when I was Doraemon.
Doraemon :) I like this anime :)
California
doing community service at a hospital
Frizz
Freezing in a pretty hot day
senaya
broken teeth in my mouth. i have that one quite often.
Blue Stig

senaya wrote:

broken teeth in my mouth. i have that one quite often.
I had that dream before.
I kept spitting teeth out, occasionally in clumps, sort of like pieces of dentures...
Then I woke up.
thelewa
I was abducted by sinister aliens. It's funny how I always feel absolutely fucking horribly realistic pain in these abduction dreams, but I always wake up when I'm supposed to feel pain in any other kind of nightmare.
Shellghost
>Go to bed and fall asleep in the dream.
>Wake up.
Is this real life?
thelewa

Shellghost wrote:

>Go to bed and fall asleep in the dream.
>Wake up.
Is this real life?
It gets even more confusing if you're just living your normal life in your dream

then you suddenly wake up and start to wonder if it's real or not
senaya

ragelewa wrote:

It gets even more confusing if you're just living your normal life in your dream
and when you wake up you go like NOO, GIVE ME MY NORMAL LIFE BACK, DREAM!!1
Low
insomnia :(
Stefan
I was dreaming to play LoL somewhen at 2.00 a.m, after it I was eating a Tuna Sandwich and looking at the forum for some Posts.
After that I was watching South Park and masturbating while I watched. Then I was working for the school at 5.00 a.m. and almost breaking my neck for the reason I wasn't careful. After that, at 6.00 a.m. woke up and shout me to sleep. Then I went to sleep...

...wait, what?
laport

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

I was dreaming to play LoL somewhen at 2.00 a.m, after it I was eating a Tuna Sandwich and looking at the forum for some Posts.
After that I was watching South Park and masturbating while I watched. Then I was working for the school at 5.00 a.m. and almost breaking my neck for the reason I wasn't careful. After that, at 6.00 a.m. woke up and shout me to sleep. Then I went to sleep...

...wait, what?
you should be married to cartman imho
_Sammus
I was living in a elevator when suddenly a wild monkey comes in.
He raped me and I died.
GeNJiii_old
Didn't remember >.<
WVSagi
I'm trying to meet all of my osu! friends,
then suddenly i meet Mara,
he raped me
i died
Sleep Powder
Dicks, dicks everywhere.

Yeah, that sums it up.
Bass
I hate thatguy already for making me nightmare.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42567

I had dream I passed that map with mouse only + hidden with 600 combo....
... but forgot I had no fail turned on.

Speaking of other nightmares because of osu...
once time I had dream awp jailed me and told me he won't let me go until I fc shotgun symphony+
Dafydd
Post Apocalyptic Earth.
Scary
Rena-chan
I dreamed that I was setting the world on fire !
GeNJiii_old
I pass my Technical Draw exam, ( imposible in real life xD )
pieguyn
This definitely wasn't last night's dream, but it's the most recent one I can remember clearly... Once I had a dream where I was in my house, but it was in some alternate dimension. Then I opened the door to my laundry room and found a storage room with a bunch of boxes blocking a door. Then I made my way through that door and found some dark room with a flickering light, which had another door. Then I opened that door which lead to my laundry room, which also had a flickering light. Then I opened the door to the garage and found myself in a completely dark carpeted room. Then I heard this weird buzzing sound and woke up.

:o
emonite
This is the only dream (nightmare actually) I can remember clearly this year.Hmm,let's see...I was walking to my house with several friends (I don't know them in real life obviously,must be some imaginary friends) at night when I notice there is a pumpkin beside my door.Suddenly all my friends panicked except me (because I don't even know what is going on :? ) and they all ran away except one girl aged 14-15 who ran to a house and banged the door.All the houses' light are out (suspicious) and I was stunned then I decided to ran to a corner and hid there since I notice my house's door suddenly opened by itself and when that girl looked at the door,she screamed.I don't dare to look out since my vision is restricted but can see the girl's expression :cry:.I ran out of the corner immediately with lightning speed and the next second the girl screamed for a while then abruptly stopped.I assume she was killed and looked over my shoulder and saw a terrifying figure that looked like a female ghost and it started to chase after me.I ran super fast (must have picked up a speed boost powerup?) and immediately grabbed a pipe lying on the path (convenient) and swinged at it,knocking it back and I took out a shotgun (when do I have a shotgun?) and shot at it when it is very close to me (arm's length?).I woke up and fell off my bed... :o
Rii_old_1
if only it were possible for me to even remember random dreams.
I remember 2 of a few days ago, but they're private.
silmarilen
i dreamed that i was on a train station but none of the trains went to the place i wanted to go to.
show more