Topic Starter
Journal
a lone unripened strawberry that fell
Achromalia
A sour raspberry.
Plini
megalovania is playing in my head rn
Achromalia
The older sister that's always in their room.
Topic Starter
Journal
Chalk
Tad Fibonacci
A journal
Achromalia
A military uniform.
TeeArctic1
Bona constrictor

Carmlillball
Idk, a penguin
Achromalia
a chewable piece of caramel candy.
Carmlillball
Sans skeleton
Topic Starter
Journal
Caramelized onion
Achromalia
on second thought, lined paper.
vinnicci
In a dark hallway, where sans is right in front of me.
Zekks
reminds me of ÒwÓ
ERA Puzzle
Reminds me of... Season 3 when I was a god at playing Irelia top lane, because for whatever reason your avatar reminds me of Irelia. Is it irelia? I haven't played league in so long, I'm not sure. But the art style is totally league-esque.
Achromalia
You remind me of myself, or rather, who I feel I'd be, in some sense.

We've got some big differences as things normally are, but your demeanor seems relatively similar.

I perceive an air of stoicism.

Nice.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

You remind me of myself

You pre-emptively took the words right out of my mouth and shoved them down my esophagous-gullet, man. Is it weird that I agree completely? I feel like it is, but it also isn't. I already commented earlier though that I get the impression we're like kindred spirits.

Achromalia wrote:

I perceive an air of stoicism.

You have no idea. I mean, you probably do, empathetically speaking, but I'm not sure you can be super empathetic with someone who you've just met over an online forum for basically shit-posting. I grew up on the Enchiridion. Seriously, it's one of my favorite books. I'd hope you know it!

And I've seen you chatting about apathy. I'm also one of the afflicted. Or blessed. It depends on how you look at it and how far you take stocisim into your life. Well, general apathy is something I'm growing out of recently - very recently, only. If I didn't have art, I don't think I'd give half a care about anything one way or the other. That tends to lead to a mild sense of depression and a questioning philosophy about the world and a certain cursed clarity about reality. Then that leads to a very heavy cynicism that generally is directed towards humanity and society. Individuals are smart, but people, man. Don't get me started on people.

Ever considered hedonism and nihilism? I'm curious. Have you decided that because reality has no objective meaning, the only meaning in it is subjective? Or are you on some different track with your general philosophy on life?

You remind me of me, too. Fuck, this is weird.
show more