This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hi from my qI fixed the map based on your advice.Thank you in mod.
ye, you need a full diff spread
lower hitsound volume, it's too high
Too many NCs, so
00:03:676 (1) - remove NC
00:06:714 (1) - ^ etc
00:07:473 (1) - object not snapped (it is snapped, but make it snapped to 1/2)
00:23:802 (10) - NC this and finish stream as it goes to 00:24:087 -
00:26:271 (1,2,3) - fix spacing or just NC 3
00:32:062 (2,3) - make such them equally distanced (applies to many streams in your map)
00:38:992 - stronger sound starts on here so imo this place should be clicked
00:40:131 (3,4,5) - try to make jumps with similar angle; this is too wide
00:50:574 (1) - ctrl+g better flow and if so then ctrl+g 00:50:764 (2) - this too
01:03:106 (7) - NC
01:14:308 - this sound should be clickable and NC
01:21:049 (4) - overmapped no sound
01:33:201 - ^ etc
01:35:954 (2) - mb overlap it a bit more
02:11:270 - undermapped; add a circle
02:12:030 (1,2,3) - snap them to 1/2 ticks
Hello! M4M from QI did not tell you that Inseine is still in the process of making it. I'm sorry.
- cappuccino! - OD 7 is too low - at least let it be 8
-Same for ar 8 - Have ar 9 instead because it makes thing easier to read in this difficulty
- Cut off Countdown on all difficulties (by looking at aimod - it seems it only on the top diff)
- 00:00:447 (1,2) - these too is following the same sound so I felt both of these sliders should be the same
- 00:01:492 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - imo this part is still calm and not really that loud - that I felt the stream spacing is a bit overdone and should be reduce to something much lower
- 00:02:536 (2) - I believe rotating this to about - 15 (use selection centre) would help flow better into 00:02:916 (1) -
- 00:47:537 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is overmapped as there is no sound on the blue tick here 00:47:631 - plus the spacing here don't quite add up since nothing in the song justify having the spacing gradually going higher anyways - it be best to remove 00:47:632 (3) - and turn these 3 00:47:726 (4,5,6) - into a triple stack instead
- 01:03:580 - probably intentional but there should be note here before the stream ends (if you do add - it wouldn't cause too much changing)
- 01:16:207 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - spacing between this is all inconsistent (or at least I think) - try using DS .9x to make the spacing consistent like the pic below
- 01:44:309 (1,1) - you should probably move this back from 01:43:549 (1) - some more since it a empty gap here 01:43:549 (1) - and it may confused the players a bit with it being that close
I was gonna mod the Insane until I realize that it is basically just the top difficulty with minor difference lol - I just gonna assume that it just there to be there and you going to delete soon...