forum

Divided by Zero o!m skin - StepMania Skin -

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
myonlyacc
!! 4K AND MANIA MODE ONLY !!

since i can't find a skin that replicates the stepmania-etterne divided by zero noteskin
i made one with myself :D hope you liek it ;)

Download here ► https://www.mediafire.com/file/aqtl9lfl9xyt8fa/Divided%20by%20zero.rar
Frogsi

CBullet wrote:

Hi there! Unfortunately, mixed skins aren't allowed on this subforum. If you'd like to share your mixed skin, please feel free to do so on your own userpage! A mixed skin is one that uses elements that aren't made by the creator, and usually are taken from 3. Party websites or other skins. Please avoid doing this in the future, as all following threads will be locked or wastelanded.

Here are the forum rules: t/318193
playerrobeats3
not works
triplezen
why tf is it a .rar skin it should be in the .osz format
xSkyLeaF

triplezen wrote:

just extract the skin inside .rar archive in your skins folder in osu files and you should be good to go
literally manually extracting the skin
Blos
YES I FOUND IT
PogRandomPerson
Could someone explain how the heck you put this into osu? I am not sure how your supposed to do this.
Blood_X

PogRandomPerson wrote:

Could someone explain how the heck you put this into osu? I am not sure how your supposed to do this.
Start button > osu! > open file location > right click osu! shortcut > open file location > skins > drag extracted folder to skins folder > reopen osu! if open
alpha_deagle

triplezen wrote:

use winrar