forum

Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Inb4 Salvage isn't really dead.
0_o
NAH IT MAKES SENSE, USUALLY YOU NEED AN ABSOLUTE MAJORITY TO LYNCH SO SINCE WE HAVE 14, 7 WOULDN'T CUT IT.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yup. Half of 14 is 7, and 50% isn't a majority vote.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Because I want to find scum, and test my theory (which might be false), I'll go ahead and
Vote: Quar
FisHie_old
The sun was finally setting. The people of the village are now facing a difficult situation, they have to choose one person amongst themselves to be hanged. Can you trust anyone here? Some people are acting retarded, some are suicidal. The rest are crying about how their once peaceful paradise has turned into hell.

Quaraezha was one of those people who wanted to get lynched. The very sad looking boy claimed that he was a member of the mafia. “He could be a jester!” someone says. But there really isn’t any other choice. Someone has to die and Quaraezha is shady enough. And after all, it was him who wanted to get hanged so there isn’t much resistance...

As the rope is put around Quaraezha’s neck, the wind gets stronger. Is this some kind of a sign, telling that what they are doing is wrong? Soon enough the chair was kicked from underneath of Quaraezha - the chair which was keeping him alive.

People watched as he squirmed. With the last of his strength, he tried to fight himself free out of this nightmare, but his time was up. As his body stopped moving, only being slightly swayed by the wind, everyone could see that Quaraezha was no longer among the living.

When his body was searched, a pistol was found, a pistol with the mafia insignia on it. In one of his pockets there was a small diary. The last entry was:

“3rd of October, 2014

I can’t believe that I am taking a part in this. After a couple of days it will be my duty to kill dozens of people in this small remote village. At first I thought that it’d be cool or something, but... slaughtering people is far from that. I need to find a way to get out of this mess. I don’t want to have anything to do with them. I’ve been such a fool. I have done things that are so wrong.

Please forgive me, God.

- Quaraezha”

Quaraezha (Guilty) - D1 (Lynch)
Topic Starter
Mara
Night 1 has begun. 48 hours. Everyone STFU.
Topic Starter
Mara
Day 2 will start in 7 hours due we got stuff to do.
FisHie_old
Just when everyone thought that the horror was going to end, nobody was safe even during the night. You could hear explosions and gun shots outside. This is just like being in Italy. What if all the mafia members were Italian? No, this can’t be right - Quaraezha was a filipino.

When the sun rises in the morning, all the horrible ruckus and gunfire went away. People of the village carefully wander outside and start to look for bodies. And do they find a nice bunch.

That one Finnish fellow was shot accurately right between his eyes. When the townspeople examine the bullet, they recognize it as a .357-magnum. Is there a crazy gunman on the loose? However, they find a mafia issue handgun in IppE’s pocket. Of course the Finnish guy was mafia, they’re the reason why everyone had to leave their homes!

IppE602 (Mafia Trainee) - N1 (Nightkill)

But who is this person next to him? The body is rolled over - and our second victim is identified as Mashley! It looks like IppE tried to kill Mashley last night - and succeeded. When Mashley’s pockets are searched, th- ...what? Mashley was also a mafia member? Why would IppE shoot a fellow member of the mafia? Some contract papers were also found in Mashley’s pockets, regarding “the new mafia kids”.

According to the papers, Quaraezha and IppE were freshly recruited members but IppE wasn’t allowed to use a handgun unless he was told so. Extremely bad aim, this could explain why Mashley lies dead here. Seems like the people of the village get lucky for once.

Inside Mashley’s hat there were numerous lockpicks. That night he had tried to break into someone’s house to steal something. Who was his target - we will never know.

Mashley (Stalker) - N1 (Nightkill)

At the edge of the village, people find tire tracks. They follow them and find a bus, which was smashed against a tree. Inside the bus they find Wojjan and Luna - both have passed away from their injuries. Wojjan’s cold hand is holding tight onto a broken vodka bottle. You shouldn’t drink and drive. Wojjan is wearing a bus driver’s work coat, so there is no doubt that he was a bus driver. But why was Luna with him in the bus? And who exactly is he? Mafia? He didn’t carry anything with him so people decide to search his home.

Luna’s house was empty. Completely empty. Luna has been a complete mystery after the first incident with the mafia, nobody knows what happened to him. We can only presume, that he was just a mute. He couldn’t have been a mafia, because no weapons of any kind were found.

Wojjan (AI Busdriver) - N1 (Accident)
Luna (Mute) - N1 (Accident)

That is all the bodies that were found after a while of searching. This is terrible, but there is no choice but to get rid of the mafia. It is time to save the village!
Topic Starter
Mara
DAY 2

The village is in even worse chaos. Let's not waste words anymore - let's get to work.

5 votes are needed for lynch. You got seven days.
Luna
Wojjan, don't drink and drive >_<

I'm dead

gl town
0_o
HOLY CRAP
0_o
SWIFT DID YOU SHOOT IPPE OR DO WE HAVE AN SK?
Wojjan
HAHAHAHHA YES
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Faceman, you must be brilliant or something. I did, in fact, shoot IppE. :3
0_o
AWESOME. AND YES, THAT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO DEDUCT.

ANY RESULTS RANTAI?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...Good point. Salvage did mention it before he died.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, before I forget...

Vote UnderminE
bmin11
Role Claim: semi-professional Saboteur. I'm a Lyncher. My Lynchees were Wojjan, DeathxShinigami and Mashley. My win condition is to lynch Wojjan, DeathxShinigami and Mashley. I lose my lyncher win condition when anyone of them dies other then a lynch (NKs). I only half-win if I survive through the game. So ya, I lost as a lyncher :| and now a half survivor.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...so you purposely acted like you had a restriction? I knew something seemed strange about the 4 restriction claims.
bmin11

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

...so you purposely acted like you had a restriction? I knew something seemed strange about the 4 restriction claims.
Yes. I won't explain what was my farther plan was as it's irrelevant now.

I was hoping my lynchees were all townies so it would confirm, but now we found out that Mashley is scum, I don't think I can help very much.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Eh, the fact that IppE shot his ally confuses me, but okay.
Rantai

0_o wrote:

AWESOME. AND YES, THAT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO DEDUCT.

ANY RESULTS RANTAI?
Bloody hell, I checked IppE - so a no result there for me.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Interesting how you managed to pick the same person I shot.
Rantai
Like wise how you managed to choose the person I investigated.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Salvage's claim gave it away.
0_o

...Good point. Salvage did mention it before he died.

Salvage's claim gave it away.
COULD YOU POINT OUT THE POSTS YOU'RE REFERRING TO, BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT FOR EITHER OF THEM.

RANTAI: WHEN YOU SAY "NO RESULT", DO YOU MEAN THAT'S ACTUALLY THE RESULT THAT YOU RECEIVED?
Rantai

0_o wrote:

RANTAI: WHEN YOU SAY "NO RESULT", DO YOU MEAN THAT'S ACTUALLY THE RESULT THAT YOU RECEIVED?
As in I didn't receive a PM at all.

@Swift, I read back and Salvage's roleclaim didn't reveal much and his voting was indicative of both UnderminE and IppE. Not sure what you mean.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I wasn't TOO curious about UnderminE at the time. But, seeing how he's the only one remaining that's unclaimed... (plus the fact that Mashley was wrong about his claim)
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Salvage wrote:

come on ippE602 it's clearly mafia, also i'm posting from work so i might not read this from a couple of hours now.
This is the "claim" I speak of.

Of course, many people might believe that he could be lying. Surprisingly enough, however, he isn't.
Rantai
Considering he was town it was a wild guess. I honestly would never have thought you'd shoot from that alone.

In the end it ended well so I don't really care all that much.

True about UnderminE though. If last night is any indication she should be another mafia.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Wild guesses aren't to be expected from Salvage or myself, Rantai.

Using a bit of meta here, take a look at Two's mafia game for example.
Rantai
I'm not one to pay attention to meta. A guess is a guess to me, no matter the track record.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, point is, I didn't simply "guess" they were mafia. It's a gut feeling. (Kinda like piyguy's gut feeling, but stronger)
Rantai
Alright then, it was a good educated guess :P

Anyway I think we've sidetracked too much.

Vote: UnderminE

Though with bmin's restriction being completely bogus I'm slight wary of the other post restrictions but the fact she hasn't claimed yet coupled with the current death trend, this seems the most logical choice for now.
pieguyn
Oh wow

FoS: Undermine Claim please >.<

By the way, roleclaim: Bus Driver. Apparently I'm a Bus Driver and that was the thing I forgot. I got mailed a diploma at the start of today, but it might have just been because the old bus driver died just now. However, given this game so far I wouldn't be surprised if my role had some restriction that instead killed my targets or something :?
bmin11
Updating Chris's list

Chris - Poor Hero
0_o - Screaming Child
bmin11 - Shy Youth Survivor
NoHItter - Backwards Townie
pieguy1372 - Townie Bus Driver
Lybydose - Survivor
Rantai - Lazy Cop
DeathxShinigami - Doctor
Mashley - Bulletproof Townie Stalker
Quaraezha - Guilty
IppE602 - Mafia Trainee
UnderminE - ???

FoS on Lyby because I doubt the Mod would put survivor and a potential survivor in a single game. And ofcourse, FoS UnderminE for not role claiming yet (I'm not considering the time zone however).
bmin11
@Chris
Have you shot anyone? I assume you got your vig shot from the last lynch.
UnderminE
Well, as you can see from my movements (voting for nohItter etc), I am a paranoiac townie.

Btw, I'm not "he". She, please.
DeathxShinigami
I protected Rantai like I was told and recieved no new notifications about my role so I am pretty damn sure at this point I'm a generic Doctor.

Carry on now.
DeathxShinigami
Sorry for double posting but

Vote: UnderminE

For not roleclaiming, not answering anything that other players have asked you.

And no I'm not buying the timezone stuff. You had plenty of time to respond back.
show more