PyP Mafia [GO] - Game Over!

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o
panic
naptime
I got nothing ;_;

I guess I could list off people I semi-kinda-trust for whatever reason? Rantai, Kokizi, 0_o, TBTE, maybe Firo if I'm being generous. I am okay with voting for anybody else. If I am completely wrong then oh well.

About TBTE, I remember checking in at 6/20 to find out if Night had ended. It hadn't, and both TBTE and dkun's last log-in dates were back at 6/18. If the Mafia is communicating by PMs I would imagine they be on more frequently and not simply at the very beginning or very end of Night. Not a good reason I know, but if I had any good reasons I wouldn't be lurking around so much expecting someone actually smart to come up with something.
TBTE
lol my sitting back and letting everyone argue with each other and sit on the other side tactic isn't working,i have been active in this thread but do to my stupidity, I felt like anything i had to say was gonna come out being stupid, so why raise me to be a bad guy, I'd rather just sit here until i get a vote (Which just happened) then come out of the closet (no gay jokes needed).

DeathxShinigami wrote:

TBTE = Bad Player?!

Probably the least likely to seriously play this game...
I am taking this game srsly and check this game everyday. Ty

LadySuburu wrote:

0_o wrote:

Sooooooo

what do we do now guys
We should get some people in here, and decide on a lynch since there's no no lynch.

Vote: TBTE
My I ask why you are voting me before i rush back to my normal troll/stupid self?
TBTE
Double Post

naptime wrote:

About TBTE, I remember checking in at 6/20 to find out if Night had ended. It hadn't, and both TBTE and dkun's last log-in dates were back at 6/18. If the Mafia is communicating by PMs I would imagine they be on more frequently and not simply at the very beginning or very end of Night. Not a good reason I know, but if I had any good reasons I wouldn't be lurking around so much expecting someone actually smart to come up with something.
1st, My mom was hogging the computer for like the last 2 or 3 days and i decided that i didn't have shit to do, I knew it was night, but i wasn't involved in anything having to deal with the Night process, and since tastelikecoke said don't talk about the game anymore I just decided that Nobody would vote me for not talking. I was wrong.

2nd, no i am not that stupid that i don't have a plan to find out who the mafia is, but my plan doesn't kick in till there is less than 7 people in, I don't want another bloodshed, But if i do it now it will make me look more mafia than anything.

EDIT: Panic
Lybydose

TBTE wrote:

I'd rather just sit here until i get a vote (Which just happened) then come out of the closet (no gay jokes needed).

TBTE wrote:

My I ask why you are voting me before i rush back to my normal troll/stupid self?
You just answered this yourself.

EDIT: I edited because my quote tags were broken, sue me.
TBTE

Lybydose wrote:

TBTE wrote:

I'd rather just sit here until i get a vote (Which just happened) then come out of the closet (no gay jokes needed).

TBTE wrote:

You just answered this yourself.

EDIT: I edited because my quote tags were broken, sue me.
Gawd I hate seeing myself type.

Well since i came out can i have the vote removed?
Lybydose
Doublepost

With the little information we have, I'm somewhat suspicious of Firo Prochainezo and DxS (because why did he roleclaim?), although DxS much less so because I think he's just being stupid.

Firo because he initially voted No Lynch with little reasoning (I already explained why a quick day 1 no lynch benefits the mafia), and has generally been playing cautiously since.

Like I said, not much to go on. Most everything from yesterday is just WIFOM stacked on more WIFOM.

TBTE wrote:

but my plan doesn't kick in till there is less than 7 people in, I don't want another bloodshed, But if i do it now it will make me look more mafia than anything.
What? This statement just makes you seem more mafia than carrying out whatever your plan is. You plan to do nothing until there are 7 people left, and then what? Win with your mafia buddies because you outnumber the town? It's the perfect setup.
TBTE

Lybydose wrote:

TBTE wrote:

but my plan doesn't kick in till there is less than 7 people in, I don't want another bloodshed, But if i do it now it will make me look more mafia than anything.
What? This statement just makes you seem more mafia than carrying out whatever your plan is. You plan to do nothing until there are 7 people left, and then what? Win with your mafia buddies because you outnumber the town? It's the perfect setup.
1 problem, My plan still goes weither or not mafia is outnumbered, unless we have won by then ofc, so i don't think it should like i am mafia at all.
and what if i don't have enough "mafia scum" then i am screwed so why even bring it up?

EDIT: Spell Corrections
Sue me
Lybydose
A townie with a power role doesn't randomly show up and say "hey guys I have this amazing power that lets me find a bunch of mafia, but only if there are 7 people remaining, come nightkill me before then guys!"
TBTE

Lybydose wrote:

A townie with a power role doesn't randomly show up and say "hey guys I have this amazing power that lets me find a bunch of mafia, but only if there are 7 people remaining, come nightkill me before then guys!"
I lol'd. It is not a power role, it is a Stratagy, Damn My Spelling, I've been using it and it has won a couple of games for me.
I don't think there is a power role like that.
0_o

TBTE wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

I lol'd. It is not a power role, it is a Stratagy, Damn My Spelling, I've been using it and it has won a couple of games for me.
So you've played a few games before this one?
TBTE

0_o wrote:

TBTE wrote:

So you've played a few games before this one?[/quote]

about 20 games sir, most of them private.
DeathxShinigami

TBTE wrote:

Hi I'm being reckless and totally lying in my posts. PLEASE Don't lynch me!

HAHAHAHAHA
TBTE

DeathxShinigami wrote:

TBTE wrote:

Hi I'm being reckless and totally lying in my posts. PLEASE Don't lynch me!

HAHAHAHAHA
Nice.

EDIT: Can I go back to lurking now?
DeathxShinigami
Heh.

Also, bmin's role can't be properly lynched to all those who asked. It's a 50% survivor rate if I was targeted to be lynched or killed. Just a heads up.
TBTE

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Heh.

Also, bmin's role can't be properly lynched to all those who asked. It's a 50% survivor rate if I was targeted to be lynched or killed. Just a heads up.
inb4 I get lynched.
It was a nice game.

vote LadySuburu Because i now have reason to suspect her.
DeathxShinigami

TBTE wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Heh.

inb4 I get lynched.
It was a nice game.

Oh I dunno, maybe cause you're playing terribly and that's why you're getting all of the attention?
TBTE
No Normally I lurk,
Lady wanted me out in the open for some reason, therefore i would like to know why.
0_o

TBTE wrote:

No Normally I lurk,
Lady wanted me out in the open for some reason, therefore i would like to know why.
Probably because you weren't doing anything and we need people to actually participate.
TBTE

0_o wrote:

TBTE wrote:

No Normally I lurk,
Probably because you weren't doing anything and we need people to actually participate.
Ok, I can't use my usual tactics then

EDIT: Spelling Fixes.
intermu
Before I was pretty indifferent to lurkers (actually that's just you and naptime, but I remember naptime posting), but among all I think I haven't ever remembered having you post here.

You only post after only one vote came in.

What's the big deal with overreacting and getting all super-defensive? The vote was to get lurkers out to the open and contribute to the game.

And then instead of analyzing the game you do an OMGUS vote?

... okay. FoS.
TBTE
I see your point, but if you weren't doing shit and i called you out on you not doing anything how would you feel?
intermu
Participate in the game calmly and not panic by just having one vote on your tail for damn sure.
intermu
Or actually, since you've been lurking all this time and probably see everyone's posts, do tell what you think about the game. What did you think about night 1, about people you suspect.
0_o
Well I've got no freaking idea what to think. Yesterday was all about DxS and seeing as he's probably a neutral survivor it isn't worth lynching him since he's no threat to anyone anyway. And we haven't had any real discussion today since nobody knows what to do with 5 freaking nightkills.

I am truly at a loss.
Topic Starter
tastelikecoke
Hey guys, no editing. That is baad. :o

Vote Tally:
2 - TBTE (LadySuburu, DeathxShinigami)
1 - LadySuburu (TBTE)

6 to lynch.

0_o panicked.
"Agents are GO!!" said Commander Kahn.
The Elite Beat Agents cheered for 0_o.
As a result, 0_o managed to save a baby from being eaten by a huge man-eating lawnmower train whilst being shot by extraterrestrial lasers.

TBTE panicked.
"Osu!" The Ouendan exclaimed while appearing out the bushes.
The Ouendan cheered from TBTE.
As a result, TBTE managed to meet his long lost stillborn third cousin from the paternal side again. :( So touching!
naptime
A question for tastelikecoke:

Assuming no powers are used, are lynch results always revealed only after Night ends?
Rantai
Working on almost nothing here but I'm quite suspicious of Kokizi and to a lesser extent, Firo, right now. These two have posted, yes but they seem to be evading attention while trying to seem like they're 'here' unlike TBTE who was outright doing nothing.

That's not ruling him out though, he was also part of my ghetto suspicion list and his 'plan' doesn't look like it's going to benefit the town at all. Coupled with "letting everyone argue with each other and sit on the other side tactic" this makes him independent in my eyes (which is no good either).

However I am going to assume 3 of us will die tonight due to the ridiculous number of night killers, leaving us down to 7. I'm not sure how dumb or smart he is but if his 'plan' can't kick in until less than 7 people are alive, I'm content on lynching him next time.

Back to the others. If judging how bmin was voting holds any weight, Firo had also opted for the no lynch. This makes me think a possible neutral or independent.

Kokizi seems to almost fade into the background, giving only a few posts here and there and generally just avoiding attention. But;

"ok, so no scum was nightkilled. this isn't going so well is it?" For some reason that line jumped at me and I'm still trying to deduce exactly why. It seemed negative, almost mocking in a way which gives me a slight tug for mafia which is more than anyone else so far.

Also, I'd like to know why you voted for TBTE, LadySuburu. The answer may be right in front of me already, but I want to hear it from the person herself.

FoS on Kokizi right now until I can be convinced otherwise.
LadySuburu
I voted TBTE to get him to come to the thread and post something. (Pressure Voting) It worked. Also, since nobody was talking or voting, it helped to bring discussion back. A day with no discussion and rushed votes at the end of the day (because we can't no-lynch anymore, and nobody was doing anything), is horrible.

Lurking is (somteimtes) a good strategy as an aux or as mafia in normal mafia games, as long as you don't draw too much attention to yourself due to the lurking, and you're not stifiling progress on scum-hunting (as the aux). In games like this, where everyone has a power-role, lurking is good for mafia/independant/survivors. Lurking as town when every townie has a power role means you either believe your power role is better than everyone else's, or you aren't realizing that you still need discussion to win as town.

I'm now keeping my vote on TBTE due to his over-reaction to my vote on him. In a lot of games that I've read, a reaction of that size to just one vote turns out mafia 90% of the time. (BTW: I can't unvote while sleeping. Also, you panicked within two to three hours of my post.)
Kokizi

Rantai wrote:

Kokizi seems to almost fade into the background, giving only a few posts here and there and generally just avoiding attention.

"ok, so no scum was nightkilled. this isn't going so well is it?"

FoS on Kokizi right now until I can be convinced otherwise.
Wai u FoS me? ;_;

I don't post that much since I don't have anything intelligent to say, apart from the fact that I'm displeased to see so many dead bodies in a single day.
Topic Starter
tastelikecoke

naptime wrote:

Assuming no powers are used, are lynch results always revealed only after Night ends?
Good question. Yes. Lynch results are only revealed after Night ends.
NoHitter

TBTE wrote:

ol my sitting back and letting everyone argue with each other and sit on the other side tactic isn't working,i have been active in this thread but do to my stupidity, I felt like anything i had to say was gonna come out being stupid, so why raise me to be a bad guy, I'd rather just sit here until i get a vote (Which just happened) then come out of the closet (no gay jokes needed).
Admission to Active Lurking.

TBTE wrote:

OMGUS?

Vote : TBTE
I also think that a person with over 20 games of experience wouldn't overreact as much as that.
intermu
Turning that FoS into a tangible action:

Vote to lynch TBTE

I'm also of the view that lynching a townie who hinders scumhunting when it's not MYLO is probably better as well.

Also, after looking at the list, besides Kokizi, there's Firo longnameguy
Rantai
Time to bandwagon I guess, it was either now or next time anyway.

I still get a bad feeling from Kokizi though.
0_o
Only one more vote to hammer guys. I'm not confident enough in his guilt to finish him off, but we should probably wait and see if he has anything to say (claim) first.
Topic Starter
tastelikecoke
Vote Tally:
5 - TBTE (LadySuburu, DeathxShinigami, NoHItter, intermu, Rantai)
1 - LadySuburu (TBTE)

6 to lynch.

edit: wtf
Kokizi
it's hammer time!

vote : TBTE
naptime
Good job.
Topic Starter
tastelikecoke
They are gathered and whatever to discuss who to lynch. And it is TBTE or whatever.

So they hanged TBTE's head and whatever, and started the execution.

TBTE was lynched.

Everybody Stop, Night Time.

Can't Touch This Thread.

Night has officially begun.

Results of the lynch will appear after the end of Night 2.

More flavor later.
Topic Starter
tastelikecoke
Waiting for some night actions.

Your night actions, you should Put it in. :D
show more