forum

Hey there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Druid_old
I think I've posted here before but it doesn't hurt to introduce myself again^^ (Since I was inactive for awhile because of stupid Finals) Anyhow:

My name's Druid. I'm 13 and I'm FEMALE I live in Singapore now but I was actually born in Japan ^^. Now I'm suffering in school with homework,homework and more homework so if I don't reply in the IRC Chat... you know why. ^^
I'm an I-N-S-A-N-E Ouendan Fan. S-Ranking SSAY, RSG and JJF XD I also looove rhythm-based games (Come to my house and you'll see why XD) I currently still stink at Osu becuase I'm not used to using the mouse + my tablet died :(

The Osu! Community seems really nice^^ and I would like to meet everyone but I hate being far apart from the majority ( due to timezones blah blah blah) I hope that I can finally fix my tablet and have fun here^^

Rock On!
Druid

PS: Thanks Peppy for making such an awesome simulator^^
PPS: Pardon me if my English is really bad (Japanese here XD)
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Druid_old

awp wrote:

Druid wrote:

I'm 13 and I'm FEMALE I live in Singapore now but I was actually born in Japan ^^.
HOLY SHIT SATUROS CHECK THIS OUT
LOL
[deleted user]

Druid wrote:

I think I've posted here before but it doesn't hurt to introduce myself again^^ (Since I was inactive for awhile because of stupid Finals) Anyhow:

My name's Druid. I'm 13 and I'm FEMALE I live in Singapore now but I was actually born in Japan ^^. Now I'm suffering in school with homework,homework and more homework so if I don't reply in the IRC Chat... you know why. ^^
I'm an I-N-S-A-N-E Ouendan Fan. S-Ranking SSAY, RSG and JJF XD I also looove rhythm-based games (Come to my house and you'll see why XD) I currently still stink at Osu becuase I'm not used to using the mouse + my tablet died :(

The Osu! Community seems really nice^^ and I would like to meet everyone but I hate being far apart from the majority ( due to timezones blah blah blah) I hope that I can finally fix my tablet and have fun here^^

Rock On!
Druid

PS: Thanks Peppy for making such an awesome simulator^^
PPS: Pardon me if my English is really bad (Japanese here XD)
welcome to the Osu! community, i agree rhythm based games are win. you played any of the Taiko drumming games on any console?

anyway welcome

Druid wrote:

awp wrote:

Druid wrote:

I'm 13 and I'm FEMALE I live in Singapore now but I was actually born in Japan ^^.
HOLY SHIT SATUROS CHECK THIS OUT
LOL
wut a gurl on teh interbuttz no wai
awp

nehe32 wrote:

wut a gurl on teh interbuttz no wai
I suspect you don't understand what I found so delightful about that. Which is fine, because it was before your time.

Also, Druid, my intention isn't to make you feel awkward but you're like a dream come true in a meme sort of way.

Welcome to the community, I hope we haven't already scared you away.
Topic Starter
Druid_old
@awp:Lol, no problem XD
@Nehe32: Yea I do^^ XD