forum

Warning: A New Challenger Approaches!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CorporalGiroroKun
Hello osu lovers! I am CGK.

Well, to start off.. I was browsing YouTube and found a video of someone playing Saitama2000 on osu. So I googled "osu" and found this website. And now i'm here! :P

Also, i'm a pretty big Keroro Gunso fan. (Pretty obvious.. My username. xD) But I like other anime too. (Death Note, Moyashimon, Code Geass, Negima, etc.)

Well.. There's my introduction. :D
James
Hello CGK and welcome to Osu! forums.
Have fun playing and dont forget to chat. ALOT.

Enjoy.
awp
De arimasu!

Keroro Gunsou was a pretty entertaining show, but in my opinion episodes 1-12 were far better than 13+...I only recently watched the movie (which I'd had for months but it was also pretty good.

And yeah I figured out what was irking me with that Tamama-Giroro gif - the tail. Tamama's the only one with a tadpole tail. Kururu for the win, though.

Also hi

EDIT: Okay apparently there's more than the 54 some episodes that I have. In fact, apparently there's over two hundred which I thought was dumb because the end of (season one? Two?) what I saw had a very "ending" feeling to it.
YoshiKart
Welcome to osu!. :)

I watch the Hong Kong version of Keroro occasionally when I get the chance. I have no experience understanding Japanese. >_>

Lol...

Well, enjoy your stay. =P