forum

If you could have any super power...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
What would you have? Lots of people like different kinds of super powers, but when you really think about it, what would you prefer as yours? Let's hear it!

I'll start things off.

If I could have any super power, I would choose the ability to make trees grow money. That way, I'd never have to work, and I could have fun all the time! =D
meyou22
To create fire! Because fire is pretty! <3
Ivalset
Instant teleportation.

The possibilities are endless.
KiraCatgirl
Oh lord I've put way too much thought into this, and there are too many options. It all depends on what level of power you can have, and what TYPE of power. I'll list the ones that I have come up with over the years that I would want, though. (Not necessarily ALL of them, just at least one.)

1. Fly, with wings like the Draconians in Escaflowne
  2. Ability to transform into a cat and back at will
  3. Teleportation and telekinesis
  4. Speak and understand any language
  5. SPEED! LIKE THE FLASH!
  6. Ability to manifest weapons out of thin air (even if I have to pick a predetermined set of possible weapons, of any number from 1 to infinite i.e. hammerspace or something like Gilgamesh in the Fate/Stay Night anime or something inbetween)
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

KiraCatgirl wrote:

Oh lord I've put way too much thought into this, and there are too many options. It all depends on what level of power you can have, and what TYPE of power. I'll list the ones that I have come up with over the years that I would want, though. (Not necessarily ALL of them, just at least one.)

1. Fly, with wings like the Draconians in Escaflowne
  2. Ability to transform into a cat and back at will
  3. Teleportation and telekinesis
  4. Speak and understand any language
  5. SPEED! LIKE THE FLASH!
  6. Ability to manifest weapons out of thin air (even if I have to pick a predetermined set of possible weapons, of any number from 1 to infinite i.e. hammerspace or something like Gilgamesh in the Fate/Stay Night anime or something inbetween)
So, basically you want to be a D&D Cerebremancer? XD
Kylecito
undetectable invisibility at will

best superpower ever

thread ends here
---------------8<----------------

edit: or optionally, being able to erradicate people of certain lifestyles/beliefs at will > : )
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Kylecito wrote:

undetectable invisibility at will

best superpower ever

thread ends here
---------------8<----------------

edit: or optionally, being able to erradicate people of certain lifestyles/beliefs at will > : )
Both of those would actually be pretty neat to have. The invisibility, however, would be tricky, especially if you try to steal stuff. You'd probably have to walk quietly, since invisibility doesn't cover sound. As for undetectability, that's completely doable. See Harry Potter book 7 for details, muahahaha.
Motto_old
The ability to make garbage into trees! :lol:
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Motto wrote:

The ability to make garbage into trees! :lol:
Woo, Law of Ueki for the win! XD
Motto_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

Woo, Law of Ueki for the win! XD
Wow, someone other than me watched Ueki?! :shock:

And good times were had from all, with oddball powers and the fight to become god. :mrgreen:
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I loved the ending, but let's not talk about it. Let's just urge everyone to watch it. XD

Shinsen-Subs completed the project a good while ago, and you can still get a torrent for the whole series! People, go fetch it!

I don't even know if it's been licensed in America yet. o_o;
Motto_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

I loved the ending, but let's not talk about it. Let's just urge everyone to watch it. XD
Absolutely, Ueki was awesome!
KiraCatgirl

hitoshirenu wrote:

... No. Where did I say anything about casting spells? >.> Spells are laaaaaaaame.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

KiraCatgirl wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

... No. Where did I say anything about casting spells? >.> Spells are laaaaaaaame.
Yet they do basically the same thing. =o
KiraCatgirl

hitoshirenu wrote:

KiraCatgirl wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

Yet they do basically the same thing. =o
It's one thing to have special abilities. It's a totally different thing to be able to cast spells to give yourself special abilities. And I'm not going to continue this train of conversation further because it's kind of stupid. >.>
Kylecito
OK OK now i really want the superpower to exterminate all anime-watchers and d&d players!
chan
Eternal happiness. I don't even know if you can consider this a super power, but really, if you're happy, why would you want anything else? *thinks*
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Kylecito wrote:

OK OK now i really want the superpower to exterminate all anime-watchers and d&d players!
D=

I'm hurt! ;-;

chan wrote:

Eternal happiness. I don't even know if you can consider this a super power, but really, if you're happy, why would you want anything else? *thinks*
Wow, you have a good point there! Though it may be better to take it a bit farther, and have everyone be happy. =D
Motto_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

Wow, you have a good point there! Though it may be better to take it a bit farther, and have everyone be happy. =D
Be careful what you wish for, it could throw the entire world into chaos. :D
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Motto wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

That reminds me of an episode of "Charmed" where there were two mirror worlds from the real world. One world, everyone was happy, and in the other, everything was in chaos. It was kinda creepy. o_o;
chan

Motto wrote:

It wouldn't matter if it were chaotic if everyone was happy with it XD

My plan is flawless, mwahahaha!
show more