forum

Greetings from Canada!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bigredhunterhat
Hello, nice to meet you all! My username is "big red hunter hat" - a reference to Catcher in the Rye that just barely squeezes into the username character limit! I've had an account for just shy of a week, I don't have an incredible amount of history with rhythm games; I have a few hundred hours in Geometry Dash, and that's about it.

osu! has been in my knowledge for a while - I'd seen a few WhiteCat and cookiezi plays- but that was pretty much it until I made my account a few days ago. I'm very slowly working up my map difficulty, I'm at like low 2 star maps but I tried a 3 star on a friend's suggestion and passed (but not plenty else to brag about) ! I hope to get into mapping as well, in the process of looking for songs I'd like to do.

Additionally I'd love to connect to people in the osu! community, hence this post. I hope to use the forums to talk with other fans, and hopefully find some friends, servers, etc. to enjoy myself in.

Okay this is getting a little long, thank you, see you!!!
Wimpy Cursed
Catcher in the Rye mentioned.

Welcome to the forum pages. Mapping can be a bit hard to start out and to improve in, but I wish you success in that area.
great_elmo
Welcome to the forums.
Once you start, you're here forever.

Mapping is definitely not easy when you first start.
Ymir

bigredhunterhat wrote:

Additionally I'd love to connect to people in the osu! community
Let me show you a terrible place.

bigredhunterhat wrote:

Catcher in the Rye
Might give this a read!
BlueChinchompa
welcome!