forum

Slightly Late Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eyeonized
Hello! I am Eyeonized (aka. Eithan) and ive been playing the game actively since 2019 (though alot earlier through McOsu). I play with almost every mod reasonably well and am open to dms regarding anything! :)
I am from the UK, more specifically in Wales. I love the countryside (although my osu addiction keeps me inside alot lol) and live in a very pretty area.
While most of the time (recently) I have been playing osu!, I enjoy playing rocket league (when forced), Rust (although not very much anymore) and several others that i will expand upon when i rember lol
Some of my favourite music is from tyler the creator, tv girl, and kendrick lamar. I used to listen to alot of MF DOOM.
I came up with my name when i felt my old one that my parents had given me (Eithan100) had slightly outworn me. Its a mix of two things, Eye (being the eye of horus, in egyptian mythology which I love) and Ionized (a term used in physics and chemistry, two of my passions and favourite subjects). I came up with it on the spot and it has stuck :)
While I said I play with every mod reasonably well, I do not enjoy 3mod, though I am trying to learn. I play my best with nomod or hidden, and can't play tech to save my life.
Clockwise Spin Gang
Wimpy Cursed
man introduced his skills in mods
Topic Starter
Eyeonized
man idk what to put here ;-; you tell me what i should put and ill put it :D
- Marco -
welcome \o/
EnigmaticG
Welcome. I see you are a ctb enjoyer as well.
Wimpy Cursed

Eyeonized wrote:

anything about you in general
Topic Starter
Eyeonized

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Eyeonized wrote:

anything about you in general
updated :)
reffty_gag
welkam 🙏🙏
lostsilver
your name is so cool waaahh
hi!!! i hope you have an awesome time here on the forums!! :3
I AM VERY SMART
o7
Wimpy Cursed

Eyeonized wrote:

Hello! I am Eyeonized (aka. Eithan) and ive been playing the game actively since 2019 (though alot earlier through McOsu). I play with almost every mod reasonably well and am open to dms regarding anything! :)
I am from the UK, more specifically in Wales. I love the countryside (although my osu addiction keeps me inside alot lol) and live in a very pretty area.
While most of the time (recently) I have been playing osu!, I enjoy playing rocket league (when forced), Rust (although not very much anymore) and several others that i will expand upon when i rember lol
Some of my favourite music is from tyler the creator, tv girl, and kendrick lamar. I used to listen to alot of MF DOOM.
I came up with my name when i felt my old one that my parents had given me (Eithan100) had slightly outworn me. Its a mix of two things, Eye (being the eye of horus, in egyptian mythology which I love) and Ionized (a term used in physics and chemistry, two of my passions and favourite subjects). I came up with it on the spot and it has stuck :)
While I said I play with every mod reasonably well, I do not enjoy 3mod, though I am trying to learn. I play my best with nomod or hidden, and can't play tech to save my life.
Clockwise Spin Gang
Indeed better, good job !
Used to play Rocket League myself.. But I don't want to get another controller to fix stick drift. Will definitely come back to smacking balls with my car at some point though. I miss the game
Topic Starter
Eyeonized

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Eyeonized wrote:

Clockwise Spin Gang
Indeed better, good job !
Used to play Rocket League myself.. But I don't want to get another controller to fix stick drift. Will definitely come back to smacking balls with my car at some point though. I miss the game
I havent actively played since jan 2023. I play mouse and keyboard with my only changes to the settings being space for ball focus, and q+e being roll lol. I played with my younger brother recently and got champ 1 (3 ranks lower than what i used to be ;-;)

lostsilver wrote:

your name is so cool waaahh
hi!!! i hope you have an awesome time here on the forums!! :3
Thank you lost! I love egyptian, greek, and roman mythology (although greek and roman are very similar in most cases). Ive restarted my passion for them very recently lol