forum

Hello Everynyan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Corn ]
how's it going!
i've played osu for many years on and off but i never really got involved the community as i was a shy lil' middle schooler /.\
but i'm a big girl now and it's time to get out there >:3

About Me
⋆ Age : 23
⋆ Pronouns : she/her
⋆ Interests : anime, rhythm games (duh), mmos, making new connections!
⋆ Currently Playing : Final Fantasy XIV, DJMax Respect V, DFO, Toontown CC, LoL (stinky)

let's play mania together! ^^ i do ~4.5*

please feel free to shoot me a dm! i'm a super friendly person c:
Ymir
MMO's are a hobby I want to get into, I've played ~60hours of OSRS which was fun.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! I see you've discovered Off-Topic already, feel free to keep chatting there since it's arguably the best place to make some new friends here.
Topic Starter
[ Corn ]

Ymir wrote:

MMO's are a hobby I want to get into, I've played ~60hours of OSRS which was fun.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! I see you've discovered Off-Topic already, feel free to keep chatting there since it's arguably the best place to make some new friends here.
you really just set yourself up for this, sorry

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV which has an expanded free trial that you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning HEAVENSWARD and STORMBLOOD expansions up to level 70 for free with no restrictions on playtime? Now available on XBOX series X & S! Sign up and enjoy Eorzea today!
Wimpy Cursed
Respect the DJMax pick
Hachiman Ryouta
Hello, fellow mania player. Hope you have a great time here at the forum and in the game as well. I also play mania, but I am a novice, according to the ability rank of the forum and I can play up to 3*. We can play together, I'll share with you my favorite Beatmaps just DM me. I do play at weekends.
reffty_gag
henloo 5 digits pro mania player (i have nothing to say)