forum

I adore drawing, maybe a bit too much?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ABluetap11
Hello! I'm Blue. (She/they)
I found this game through a funny youtube video. (I don't remember exactly what it was titled. But what happened was a woman had an entire gaming setup just to play osu!)
I enjoy drawing digitally and traditionally.
My favorite song is "Step on me" by the cardigans.
My favorite anime? I don't have one. :) But i have a favorite manga, JJK. (Jujutsu Kaisen)
I'm mainly just trying to get better at mapping.
Just discovered this subforum.
When I do play osu! I play with my mouse and keyboard.
My favorite color? It's in my username.

Nice to meet you guys!
Looking for some friends to play with. (I don't have discord)
lostsilver
i absolutely love drawing, and i love your signature and profile picture! ENA is pretty cool in my opinion :)
have fun here on the forums, Blue! and i hope you the best of luck with mapping!
Topic Starter
ABluetap11

eeriepump wrote:

i absolutely love drawing, and i love your signature and profile picture! ENA is pretty cool in my opinion :)
have fun here on the forums, Blue! and i hope you the best of luck with mapping!
TYSM! :D
his everything
Nice to meet you, Blue!
I see that you're a big ENA enjoyer, I thought nobody else here had heard of it- and the gif from Extinction Party in your signature!? OMG YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF HER :o
lostsilver

ABluetap11 wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

TYSM! :D
no problem! always here for a fellow artist and ENA fan!
Topic Starter
ABluetap11

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Nice to meet you, Blue!
I see that you're a big ENA enjoyer, I thought nobody else here had heard of it- and the gif from Extinction Party in your signature!? OMG YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF HER :o
Same here buddy, and nice to meet you as well!