forum

[Closed] Sebastian's Catch Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]

Sebastian's Catch Modding Queue

Hello! I will be modding you guys' beatmaps. All you have to do is send me the link to the beatmap and I will suggest edits that could be done with the beatmap to improve it. Here are some things that you most likely need to know:

*Right now I am new to modding, so I might not be 100% accurate. But I'll still try my best.
*I prefer to mod maps that're less than 2 minutes. Although I can map longer maps if I need to.
*I also prefer to mod maps that're 5.2 stars or lower. Although again, I can mod harder maps if I need to.
*No mod maps only. Unlike the last two things, I refuse to mod maps if I have to use mods to play them for whatever reason.

[-Leonix-]
i just need a hand with the undead difficulty, if you could maybe help me bring it the difficulty down a bbit, im new to mapping and need some pointers. please and thank you

beatmapsets/1936840#fruits/4003467
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]

[-Leonix-] wrote:

i just need a hand with the undead difficulty, if you could maybe help me bring it the difficulty down a bbit, im new to mapping and need some pointers. please and thank you

beatmapsets/1936840#fruits/4003467
I got to modding it. It's a little over my skill level but I hope it's still a helpful review.
filomaster22
Hi, if you are perhaps slightly bored you may want to take look at this abbomination i created.
beatmapsets/1949179#fruits/4104996
Its my first catch map (3h playtime) so i understand if you dont even want to look at it.
Anyways best regards filo.
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]

filomaster22 wrote:

Hi, if you are perhaps slightly bored you may want to take look at this abbomination i created.
beatmapsets/1949179#fruits/4104996
Its my first catch map (3h playtime) so i understand if you dont even want to look at it.
Anyways best regards filo.
Modded! Come back here if you want me to mod this or other maps again.
Toyota-Prius
RokeT-
hello!
is my first ctb map
I show my mistakes to learn from them
beatmapsets/2011772#fruits/4186315
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
I should've edited the original post to say this, but this queue is closed.