forum

[Open] Beginner Modding Hexe pew pew let's goooo queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hexe
Hey hello :3

I'm a new modder well even newer than new but i want to collect modding experiences and learn from potentially your map :3

Disclaimer: since i'm not an experienced modder please take my mods with a grain of salt and respond nicely if you disagree and/or think it's an inapprorpiate mod, i will try my best to give good ideas and spot problems but i'm learning and i wish that this will be supported to make this a fun learning experience :3

https://osumod.com/hexe/request

the informations are provided on my osu mod page for questions or maybe even complains my dms are open for people that i have accepted or just nice people to chat or something :3

i'll say this here too if you wanna m4m dm me about it since my interest in what map i want to have modded can change within hours (xD)

so yeah long hecking text but thanks for all your submissions and i hope for a great time with you all :3

oh yeah my queue closes after 20 requests because as a beginner i can imagine myself getting overwhelmed with requests quickly so be quick! :) (thats what she didnt say amirite)
Yasuho
Topic Starter
hexe

Yasuho wrote:

arien666
chocomilku-
gothicwvlff
before was was was,
was was is
h3oCharles
something funny
Colon
im sorry im not humurous
Jizzy
Kombucha457
Topic Starter
hexe
idk if anmyone car but i have opne agaien
Takeshi Hiroshi
If you are available I would appreciate your mod

beatmapsets/2070167#taiko/4331620

I want to see the failures of my first difficulty and then do the others without so many mistakes

Thanks in advance
Flade
AimaoTV
beatmapsets/2075372
Hello! I'm a new mapper and this beatmap is for ranked. Thank you!
(osumod 404 not found)
Yours-
beatmapsets/2077823#taiko/4350783 hi i got no clue how to map taiko, some general feedback would be useful
tiresome_
beatmapsets/2088763#taiko/4377182
im relatively new to the taiko mapping scene tho i have been playing taiko in general for a while now
would like some heads up in what not to do in the future
this is more of a gimmick-ish/experiemental map but your feedback would still be appreciated !
Raichu69
Hello I'm trying to rank 3 maps but I'll list them in order of importance so if you don't have loads of time you can just do the top choice(s)

Omoi - Snow Drive: beatmapsets/625967#taiko/1330716

Reol - Monster: beatmapsets/604938#taiko/1278135

Reol - 16 Min Compilation: beatmapsets/604956#taiko/1278166

I'll take your mod(s) seriously trust <3
- Keqing
bro what happened to the queue it went from a queue to a discord group chat

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/2193772#taiko/4666356
AimaoTV