forum

Hands balancing issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sunnyF
I've been playing rhythm games for almost 2 years so I have good experience with it, but the issue are my hands

something went down hill before I was warming up with something like 3.2* - 3.5* maps and was able to play 4* maps with almost no problems, but now I can barely FC 3.5* and the warming up is 3* - 2.5*

Left hand:

it's light has slim fingers and also fast fingers but it's not strong causing it to have really low stamina.

Right hand:

it's strong which means it has stamina but the fingers feels fat kinda and the skin between my fingers is thick, could be calluses? this means the fingers are slow and for somereason when ever I move my middle finger down it makes a loud cracking noise which causes issue into swiching between fingers.

exmple patterns I can't do:

Rolls:

let's say doing rolls starting from my left hand to my right hand I do them with no problem, but the moment it starts from the right hand to the left hand stuff go down hill

Jumping jacks:

with those the issue is that since my left hand isn't strong and dosen't have stamina it's really rough.

and for the right hand is the swiching between fingers for some reason my middle finger on the right hand feels lot weaker than the one on the left hand.

Extra info:

yes I did take break from mania to see if something would change but nothing happened, I suppose lifting a bit of weight would help me with balancing my hands and for the right hand removing the thick areas could make it faster.

if you guys have any idea of what I could do I'll highly appreciate it, thx.
pofnkul
make sure you have even and efficient posture, otherwise just play more, u seem pretty early into mania given ur star range so playing more should help.
Topic Starter
sunnyF

pofnkul wrote:

make sure you have even and efficient posture, otherwise just play more, u seem pretty early into mania given ur star range so playing more should help.
maybe this could be the reason, but I've seen too that when I have to klick a lot with my right middle finger my whole hand gets tired so could strengthening my wrist and fingers help with this problem cuz I've tried so many things I'm out of ideas of what could be the solution
pofnkul

sunnyF wrote:

pofnkul wrote:

maybe this could be the reason, but I've seen too that when I have to klick a lot with my right middle finger my whole hand gets tired so could strengthening my wrist and fingers help with this problem cuz I've tried so many things I'm out of ideas of what could be the solution
there is no easy fix you just got work your way up.
make sure you dont fully exhaust urself every map but some exhaustion is always ok