forum

Sane Mafia 2 (Mafia Win!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BagelBob_old
Well, since it's completely sane, and should be short, I want to /in.
Lucidity
Apparently the title is a lie.

Sane Mafia 1 had an Insane Doc and naive Cop, so the title might be misleading.
Wojjan
Put me here. WWG3 is dying anyway, all the vigs shoot good players with baseless accusations.
Lilac
*sigh* I would have to agree with Wojjan and say that I want to join this one too.

I at least want one of these games under my belt...

Don't why it should be dying though.
adam2046
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Time for confirmations.
adam2046
Confirm~ <3
anonymous_old
Fuuuuuuu.

Mod: I reserve a slot in your next game. =X
BagelBob_old
Better Confirm
Wojjan
Confirmed in thread too.
Echo
lalala
Lilac
It's seems I am the last person to confirm, that really sucks.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Day one begins. With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday at 6:00 PM central.
Echo
Lilac
BagelBob_old
Well, then I'll vote MarioBros777 for being the first to accidentally reveal he was wolf in Sane Mafia 2.
Lilac
:roll:
adam2046
Gotta say, they're some pretty strong arguments.
Vote: Wojjan cause he hasn't done anything yet.
Wojjan
Echo
Since we probably won't get any discussion,
vote adam
adam2046
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*adam2046 quickly begins coughing up blood. Then bits of stuff. Then his organs. Then he explodes for no reason at all.*

adam2046 - Paranoid Doctor - Lynched D1.

---------------------------------

It is now night 1. Please send in all night actions by the previous deadline for day. (Monday, 6:00 PM)
anonymous_old
Hi guys, I'm breaking the rules!
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

strager wrote:

Hi guys, I'm breaking the rules!
*Threatens to ban strager from future games.*

Haha, I'm evil. Also kidding. Or am I?
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
You awake with BagelBob's lifeless corpse staring at you. Though, he seemed the most sane out of the group.

BagelBob - Doctor - Killed N1.

-----------------

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.

Deadline is Wed at 6:00 PM Central.
Echo
Mario: how do you feel about voting Wojjan? If you're willing to put a vote on him, I'd be willing to put a vote on him too.

That said, it is lylo (lynch or lose - we have to hit mafia) so don't *actually* put votes down.
Lilac
Your actions seem very shifty and also a bit manipulative. I would like to hear from Wojjan about this before I may cast a vote.
Echo
I'm actually leaning towards Wojjan innocent and you mafia.
Lilac
I still want to hear from Wojjan...
Wojjan
Echo
That is under ideal circumstances. People don't talk anymore, so I saw no harm in cutting the day short. Also wasn't I scum in BM1?
Lilac
Wojjan

MarioBros777 wrote:

I feel like I'm going to get backstabbed by one of the two people.
Wojjan presents an argument but could also be to cover up himself as the killer. WIFOM
Echo has suggested to vote along with Wojjan if I do soBandwagoning which will obviously end but then it could be him just trying to take advantage. (then him obviously being the real killer) More WIFOM
Echo
Mario: if you're not wolf, what are you then? It's the last day, so roles don't really matter any more.
Lilac
Wine In Front Of Me!!!

I know I am a Doctor, which means I know one of you two is the killer. (Which then the killer will get the information and probably vote for me.)

No offense Echo, but I'm really leaning towards you but not completely confirmed that you are the killer. (I'm really sorry.)
show more