forum

[Any K] Random(e) Permanent Bi-Weekly BN Queue (Week 7 - CLOSED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandomeLoL
Will be closed this week as to get updated with all the current stuff. Sorry for any delays.

Summary
  1. Only 2-4 charts will be accepted per week. All of those will be fully checked during Even weeks.
  2. I accept all Keymodes.
  3. I ultimately only care about the chart. But my song preferences can be seen here.
  4. I'm looking forward... funny and unique entries. For the sake of my sanity, I'll be rather biased when choosing what to nominate until I'm in a better overall mood. I like more hectic, bolder maps. Keep in mind that simple stuff, as solid and rankable as it might be, will not be my focus for the foreseeable future.
  5. I'm prompt to accept maps I like and that I can play. I'm also willing to accept FFR-Core and legacy SM charts should they meet the basic RC rules. Hell, even tell your Etterna mapping peers I'm up for a challenge.
  6. My current backlog can be seen in my Trello board. Rejected maps won't get added, instead I'll manually contact the person.
  7. This will be a Bi-Weekly queue. Odd weeks will be open, and vice versa.
  8. To submit your map, either contact me through Discord at MartíCheca#0770 or alternatively post it here using the format provided below.
  9. Rejected maps cannot be resubmitted unless said so otherwise. One submission per open week.
  10. The queue will follow a "Battle Royale-like" system. Charts will be judged between them and compared. However, there is a possibility nothing might be chosen and I go out of my way to fill a gap!
  11. And under any circumstance, any time, my Discord DMs are always open. I'm always up to help out, comment, playtest, talk with me regarding what charts you want to rank, etc...

Submission Format for Discord/Forum
Format it however you'd like, but please, include the following information:
  1. Beatmapset's link
  2. 2nd BN (if any)
  3. What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
  4. Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?

Examples of maps likely to be accepted:
  1. beatmapsets/1422457#mania/2929583
  2. beatmapsets/1262927#mania/2626444
  3. beatmapsets/1721944#mania/3519359
  4. beatmapsets/1520405#mania/3111724
  5. beatmapsets/510875#mania/2954029
  6. ...
Use the above just as examples of what are my charting preferences and the type of content I'm looking for. If it's not here it doesn't necessarily mean it won't be accepted. But I'll really be pushing back any generic entry.

Any person with a Postponed map MUST tell me directly when they want their map to be reevaluated for any given week. Charts might be rejected on re-evaluations however depending on how long they've been postponed for, but it should not be a common occurrence.
Tailsdk
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1088609#mania/2276180
2nd BN: guden

Q: What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
A: Well there are not many fast chordjack maps in ranked so it's pretty unique in that way, but i think the style of this pretty unique.

Q: Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?
A: I think its fun map :)
Hinobara
*Beatmapset's link
beatmapsets/1744209#mania/3566309
*2nd BN (if any)
:(
*What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
Encuentro que el mapa le he puesto muchísimo trabajo, he buscado la mejor relación entre dificultad y diversión, pero por sobre todas las cosas que sea un buen mapa. Un reto para todo jugador de rice en 7K
*Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?
Ha sido un trabajo en conjunto con mucha gente, entre los playtesters, modders y mi propia mano. Me he esforzado para que sea lo mejor que he hecho por mucho.
*Note: Si el mapa es rechazado, espero ver todas las razones del por qué, para asi mejorar/fixear el mapa, la meta final será siempre el rankearlo. Discord: Hinobara(^^)#2122
[SourLemon]
beatmapsets/1743872#mania/3565234

no 2nd bn :(

What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
-theres not many breakcore/frenchcore songs in the ranked section, and chordjacks, though commonly seen, are executed uniquely here

Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?
-because all of the patterns make sense and are very fun to play also the song is a banger
Hytex
I. Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1751087
II. 2nd BN: None
III. What do you believe that makes your chart unique?: It has detailed usage of long notes to thoroughly express the song.
IV. Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?: I believe it would add more variety to the Ranked pool.
Detos69
Beatmapset's link : beatmapsets/1720081#mania/3549551
2nd BN : NO
What do you believe that makes your chart unique? :
The key fit music well that I think I can even know what is the song with only key sound
Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked? :
I think the quality is good enough to be ranked and the map is following Ranking Criteria and anything in map make sense
Alptraum
Beatmapset's link
beatmapsets/1761150#mania/3604481

2nd BN (if any)
😭no

LNs and minijacks express the song greatly. the patterns are not too complex but very cool

its fun to play (also the song is nice
Noch Einen
• Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1760510
• 2nd BN (if any): none
• What do you believe that makes your chart unique? Heavy usage on funny pattern due song's calls
• Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked? I think my map's quality is fairly sub-par among the existed ranked ones. But who am i to judge? Instead of being normally confident, i would prefer anyone (to any person that i requested) to judge over my map :D
I'm aware that our vision are very different to each others (i wasn't aware back then, during Black Princess. I realized there was distinct different mapping PoV).

I know my apology is *very late* (not because of this queue), but i found it a bit hard & requires lot of time to forgive people that stuck their nose to someone's business (due my self-defense mechanism). I'd like to sincerely apologize for my raw & unfiltered word back then (i refused to be called as baseless meanie/rude guy but i can take "blatant honest guy" since truth is always painful)
IsonafShikolake
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1753058#mania/3587545
2nd BN (if any): Not certain, check discord for more info

Well founded pattern ideas and overall difficulty distribution

I think that my map is well polished and has minimal errors, also from my point, I don't think there's that many hard handstream maps that are 5.5*+ in the ranked section so I think it would do some good.
RiceSS
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1711378#mania/3496908
2nd BN (if any): NOT YET.
It is rice-based, with comfortable arrangement and suitable streams to express the music. What's more, some sv in Insane diff makes it more expressive.
Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked
we already have a 7k version of Valedict, and we still need a 4k ver. It meet all the guidelines in ranking criteria, I hope to improve it to meet a real ranked map. Thx.
_Hikari
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1756832#mania/3620343
2nd BN (if any): Maybe [Sick]Catcat
- What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
- Lots of broken brackets in this mapset. Not very unique, but it also checks players skills.

- Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?
- The song is popular in drs but no ranked version. So I made the 7k for ranked.
fvrex
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1680342
2nd BN: Syrion-
This chart is a more unconventional take on a pretty basic song, it uses LNs to express the feeling of the vocals and song.

There isn't that much (mania) K-Pop currently in ranked, plus I believe this would add some more variety to the ranked section rather than some of the other more basic and forgettable maps.

Hi i had no cluie what to write
Lothus-
Beatmapset's Link: beatmapsets/1774367#mania/3633078
2nd BN: FAMoss
Q. What do you believe that makes your chart unique?
A. So... i created a collab on this map and. There is.
Q. Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked?
A. I'm trying.
Yuiazu-
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1750040
2nd BN: Syrion-

A: LNs and shield pattern which is suitable for expressing the song

A: bcuz this song is good
Nezu-
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1756379#mania/3618611

No 2nd yet

I believe i have my own particular hybrid style, jumpy and catchy patterns and challenging ln's without it being overwhelming.

Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked? : I worked very hard on it being more consistent and fun to play, i was told by a previous BN it was worth to push for ranked aswell ><
elexire
Beatmap link: beatmapsets/1718486#mania/3511829
2nd BN: guden

With a primary focus on LNs combined with unusual snap changes, I believe that despite the low SR, it's quite unique. (also quite underrated?)

I haven't seen much jazz or LN-release maps in ranked, plus I think this makes a fun chart for people who like LN releases.
AncuL
beatmapsets/1543029#mania/3154012
Garalulu

i think it's one of my favorite personal map. it uses dump to exaggerate the vocal and goes crazy on chorus where it just does something idk. i'd like to see it in ranked cuz imo it's a blast to play through
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1336118#mania/3636845
2nd BN (if any): Deku
What do you believe that makes your chart unique? Nontraditional unsightreadable due to the nature of the song. Pattern itself is very simple but designed to continuously trick the player.
Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked? (Quoting from the description) An SV map doesn't need to be sight-readable to be rankable. This map will not suit the taste of many people due to the extreme SV, but I hope that at least [people will] find something cool in it.

lmao things happened
Kibitz
Beatmapset's link: beatmapsets/1347862#mania/2791240
2nd BN: Virtue-

A: It is a single marathon slow bpm LN based map

A: YOASOBI needs more of her songs in the ranked section and I feel as though this chart can be favoured towards the newbie side of players getting into LN
keksikosu
Beatmapset's link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QKgA3APA_-8fGGiItCMWZfsKloHYPPQX/view?usp=sharing ( google drive because it has updated and improved dumps, so now I have uploaded the old dumps ) , just in case the map is from osu website beatmapsets/1705982#mania/3485881

2nd BN (if any) - have not found yet

What do you believe that makes your chart unique? - My chart makes unique my own invented dumps ( with a little help from professionals ) also this genre is very few in osumania

Why do you believe that it deserves to be Ranked? - Because so many people have put their work into this map and I would not want it to be in vain, as I always bring my map to the end.

I will listen to all your comments and try to correct them
show more