kudosu!ってなんですか?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aya_f
プロフィールの一番下にもあるkudosu!がなんなのかわからないのです...
どなたか教えてくれますか?
Leon Brigido
kudosu is something you get when you contribute mods on maps, positive mod score (in discussions you see thumbs up and thumbs down, to get kudosu the mapper just has to press that button when the mod obtained has helped your map, the other is a negative mod score, only BN and NAT can give it, I think GMT can too)
Topic Starter
Aya_f
um..
?
hasunume
Kudosu!とはkudos(称賛等の意)+osu!の合成語です。
ビートマップにはRanked、Loved等のカテゴリーがありますが、その中にPending、 WIPと作成した譜面をアップロードした際に付けられるカテゴリーがあります。その譜面について、Rankedに相応しくなく、改善点がある譜面にここが良くなかったと指摘することが出来る所があります。(discussion)そのコメントに対して、良いとされたコメントに対してのお礼みたいなものです。kudosuが200を超えるとBNになるためのテストが受けられるらしいです。(そこらへんよく知らん)
Topic Starter
Aya_f
日本語!!!ありがとうございます!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neigdoig

Leon Brigido wrote:

kudosu is something you get when you contribute mods on maps, positive mod score (in discussions you see thumbs up and thumbs down, to get kudosu the mapper just has to press that button when the mod obtained has helped your map, the other is a negative mod score, only BN and NAT can give it, I think GMT can too)
This is a Japanese forum, and it's highly not recommended to using English. That defeats the purpose. I'll be translating for you here, just in case. / 日本語のフォーラムで、英語を使うのはお勧めできません。 目的を倒す。 念頭に置いています。

kudosuは、マップ上でMODを貢献したときに得られるものです, 肯定的なモッドスコア (議論では、親指を上下に見ます, kudosuのマッパーを取得するには、ちょうどモッドがあなたのマップを助けたとき、そのボタンを押しなければならない, 他の人はネガティブモッドスコアです, 唯一のBNとNATは、それを与えることができます, 私はGMTもできると思います)
Ymir

Leon Brigido wrote:

日本語チャットだよ
Topic Starter
Aya_f
みなさんありがとうございます!
Neigdoig

-Remi wrote:

Leon Brigido wrote:

日本語チャットだよ
私はすでにそれを翻訳しました。
Ymir

Neigdoig wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Leon Brigido wrote:

日本語チャットだよ
私はすでにそれを翻訳しました。
オッケー