4.76%
4*
14.29%
5*
80.95%
Total votes: 21
Topic Starter
Akshiro
You know, I've been wanting to have my own skin for the longest time, and I finally have the motivation and time to make it happened. Welcome to Akshiro skin, my best looking and most ambitious skin so far, made in around 100 hours of total work (I'm a slow skinner huhuhu). Making this feels like a blast, having lots of new experience and of course very fun!

My main goal with this skin is to make something unique, that I personally really like, so a lot of creativity and unique ideas are thrown around that actually makes the end result a bit messy in terms of design consistency, and also a lot of anime images that some people may find a bit too much (but I really like them, so why not). In the end, I can proudly say that I'm very very happy with the result of the skin :p

With that said, I hope you can enjoy the skin as much as I enjoy making it! :D

Also, feel free to message me on Discord (Akshiro#2352) or on osu chat if you find something that doesn't work as intended, I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

Imgur album with all the screenshots included
Showcase video
Skin download

Notes: skin size is around 23MB each, and this skin has 5 different hitcircles you can choose from (akshiro, aristia, azerite, rafis dt, and vaxei).
rematyar
this looks GREAT! definitely needs more attention!!