posted
Total Posts
show more
lukewarmholiday
No ival likes redheads.

Get the fuck out.
Jinxy

Loginer wrote:

Just finished The Diabolical Box (I jumped the gun with the ticket puzzle, it was actually pretty easy once I read the second hint). The ending was great.
QFT.

I even wrote the numbers onto a piece of paper and folded it.
Cleared the game with less-than-satisfying results. (3k picarats)
tieff
ever17, Chaos; Head.
YoshiKart
M&L: Bowser's Inside Story (will buy a US copy, but I'm enjoying the Japanese version for the time being @_@)
Professor Layton 1 and 2 (almost done 1... 134/135 puzzles. >_>)
Loginer
Batman: Arkham Asylum PC. I'm at 51%, but I managed to pass the Batcave without activating an important cutscene trigger near a cliff. I am now stuck in a glitchy Arkham with missing stuff everywhere, and the only way to get into Botanical Gardens is to start the game all over again. Hooray for autosaves.

Pro-tip: Stay away from the pre-release leak. It's awful.
Edit: Disregard that, proper better crack released. Guess I'll just have to replay the game on Hard.
Nachy

Loginer wrote:

Batman: Arkham Asylum PC. I'm at 51%, but I managed to pass the Batcave without activating an important cutscene trigger near a cliff. I am now stuck in a glitchy Arkham with missing stuff everywhere, and the only way to get into Botanical Gardens is to start the game all over again. Hooray for autosaves.

Pro-tip: Stay away from the pre-release leak. It's awful.
lol got it.
abalee
EDIT: i suck.

sorry :cry:
Loginer
Resident Evil 5 PC. Sheva is retarded, so if anyone else is new to the game, I'd love to play some co-op.

Also, if you've reloaded the game, just spend $5 on The Club. Any GFWL key can be used with any GFWL game.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy

awp wrote:

Resident Evil 5 why would you do that
fixed

I honestly didn't like RE5 when compared to RE4 mostly due to the idiocy of Sheva (since I don't have friends /wrist /wrist), the shitty inventory system, and the whole 'been there; done that' feel of it.

Anyways, I'm finally playing a game while at school: Audiosurf.
awp
the new inventory system feels a tad gimpy, but I kind of liked it, since it felt more immersive. My beef with RE5 was that it wasn't actually better than RE4. RE4 made some pretty ground-breaking changes and then RE5 left a lot of them out. You never really feel trapped or surrounded in RE5 except for that one village scene. Also, too apparently linear. RE4 at least gave the notion of non-linearity.
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tapdancingmetroid
adam2046
Lost track after updating to 1.00...it's a lot.
Arusha Shuna
Trauma Center : Under the knife 2(DS) ->i still can't XS that X5&X6! at least i've completed the X7 with less than 4 mins. :)
Trauma Center : Second Opinion(Wii) -> i'm suck so bad at wii :o i can't XS any level on hard!
Advance Wars : Dual Strike -> 300medals get, but something seems still missing :?
Osu! -> obviously ;)
Atmey
Demon's Souls
It is hard, but I like it.
Slain087
Huh. Apparently Professor Leyton actually is a professor.

Professor Leyton and the Diabolical Box (DS)
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (PS2)
.hack Volume 1: Infection (PS2)
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower View (PC)
Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object (PC)

Arusha Shuna wrote:

Trauma Center : Under the knife 2(DS) ->i still can't XS that X5&X6! at least i've completed the X7 with less than 4 mins. :)
Why is there so much of a jump between the story missions and the X missions for Nous, anyway? I mean seriously, the Hard mission for that is pretty much trivial. Then the X mission comes along and says "LOL DIE NOW orz". As for Bythos, you have to let it attack a couple of times for your combo.
Riu_old
Osu xD

but seriously, I've been playing Diseaga DS alot lately
and TWEWY to a lesser extent
tieff
Persona 3 FES and Ar Tonelico.
Gens

Slain087 wrote:

Huh. Apparently Professor Leyton actually is a professor.

Professor Leyton and the Diabolical Box (DS)
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (PS2)
.hack Volume 1: Infection (PS2)
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower View (PC)
Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object (PC)

Arusha Shuna wrote:

Why is there so much of a jump between the story missions and the X missions for Nous, anyway? I mean seriously, the Hard mission for that is pretty much trivial. Then the X mission comes along and says "LOL DIE NOW orz". As for Bythos, you have to let it attack a couple of times for your combo.
>_>
Slain087
Well, sorry I don't bother to spellcheck my own typing beyond the common words.
bmin11
osu! and FM09 (going to be 10 soon)
Games that I can play offline D:
Arusha Shuna
SSBB (Wii) (My Wii cant get online dammit! :| )
Sonic and the black knight (Wii)

Slain087 wrote:

Arusha Shuna wrote:

Nous is 2nd easiest
Bythos making lacerations too quickly and the patient die quickly. so... yeah = IM SUCK :cry:
Sige pus bonus is hard to get!
Aletheia is EAZY, easiest TC final strain EVAH! (one (or 2)XS in this mission a day keeps my hand flying)
Repliica
Uncharted 2 -- mainly online now.
Lvl 17 and growing =3
Sumea
For me - since my only console; DS lite - Is busted, I can only say this on DS side:

TWEWY was good, Ouendan 2 had best rank on my save.

For PC side, it's easier to refer to my xfire game list.

At moment: Osu won in 5 days my all time played of audiosurf - Go go power osu!..?

Also; Wow seems to be a hellish game - third most played even though my account has been dead frozen for year(s)
Real1
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Mario Galaxy
and osu!
MegaManEXE
DotA
CS Source
Left 4 Dead
Nostalgia
Tales of the Abyss
osu
awp
Pokebis

awp wrote:

The Legend of Dragoon
OLD SCHOOL
I need to play that myself. I actually remember my old skater friend (whom is a dick and is now in trouble with the law as always) actually had this game. RPG by Sony? I need to try it.
awp
The story is terrible and predictable but gameplay is pretty decent for a JRPG.

I used to play a friend's copy and got to like the last hour of the game and never completed it.
Kubu
Gunz the Duel
Devil May Cry 3
Chromadrome 2
I Wanna Be The Guy
Metal Slug
:3
heintsi
osu,Nostalgia, Heros Saga Laevatein Tactics, o2jam
Umihara Kawase Shun: Second Edition - Kanzenban on ds :D (new version of old super famicom game)
video
Atelier Annie: Alchemist of Sera Island seems that i'm going to play this too, just got released :P
I'd so want to play saga 2, but it's in japanese and i hate playing rpgs without knowing story.

Yes, i'm a ds player :p
Mogsy
Am I really one of the few JRPG fans that thinks that Atelier Iris should die in a fire>?

Also:
358/2 Days (Just got to playing it today, day 78 after a few hours)
Persona (PSP) (I actually love it, le gasp)
Ivalset
Playing Persona 3 Portable. Fuck understanding what I'm doing *plows on ahead*

Female MC so good.
Arusha Shuna
-STILL trauma center : SO
-SSBB
ds:
-contact
-Starfox command
(nostalgia sounds good)
PC:
Osu! = forevah!!!
awp
Nostalgia does look good. But apparently it's true to its name, ie nostalgic, ie would have been considered good by 1990's standards. IE not actually that good; cheesy dialog, repetitive gameplay, and volatile difficulty curve with lots of fun grinding. Just a heads up, since I haven't actually played it.
MegaManEXE

awp wrote:

Nostalgia does look good. But apparently it's true to its name, ie nostalgic, ie would have been considered good by 1990's standards. IE not actually that good; cheesy dialog, repetitive gameplay, and volatile difficulty curve with lots of fun grinding. Just a heads up, since I haven't actually played it.
Yeah that's about right

But it's so much like Skies of Arcadia that I can't put it down
Mogsy

awp wrote:

The Legend of Dragoon
Found it at a thrift store in my tiny college town for $6. The story is shit but the purchase was otherwise worth it.
Loginer
Lego Rock Band playing-the-same-songs-over-and-over-again DS. Hopefully Band Hero DS will prove to be a little less repetitive.
adam2046
Valkyria Chronicles and Borderlands.
show more