I think they're okay, could be better
0.00%
I'm not a big fan of any sound
20.00%
Total votes: 10
Topic Starter
Archie
Hey everyone!

I've been a part of osu! since 2013! I recently got back into it with a friend and I noticed that all the custom sounds suck, so I made my own in about two days! All custom sounds recorded myself, nothing stolen!

The pack includes:

1. Separate .mp3 and .wav sounds for your performance or audiophile needs!
  2. All menu sounds, single and multiplayer!
  3. All typing and chat sounds!
  4. All standard game mode sounds! (Hit sounds, spinner sounds, combo break sound, section pass and fail, fail sound and pass sound)
  5. 3 types of hit sounds! (The default hit sound is the "Clack Trap" sound, you're welcome to replace it with one of the other two sounds included, or your own!)
  6. And many random sounds that fill the game (The only missing sound I know of is the pause menu loop, I couldn't get a seamless loop no matter how hard I tried)
Video:
Archie's Crystal Glass Sound Pack

Download:
Archie's Crystal Glass Sound Pack

The skin I'm using is Simplistic with a few custom modifications and the shaders are a custom Reshade made by me.
The songs included in the video are Forward - Gohma and Eyes Half Closed - Crywolf.
Huhnt
The sounds are super satisfying and sound nice and refined. 👍
Ender Guest
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
! I needed this!
Stomiks
I personally think the hitsounds should sound more like the hitsound basically everyone uses, since the current one sounds like an abrupt tambourine.

I like the menu sounds though. Really resembles the theme you're going for.